This matchup intrigues me

Who do you got?

MVP:
mvp-ko-1.gif

WB:
3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif

Still got WB but I think MVP should be signed by UFC

Thoughts?

I think WBs will get the WW strap but hes gotta hurry, his fighting style doesnt lend itself all that well to aging, certainly hes out of prime now but still very skilled. Id pick WB in that fight. MVP would affect UFC WW division for sure. Damn near killed Cyborg.

Once MVP faces Rory, we'll all have more of an idea what we're dealing with here..

Page is a fraud, we saw that in his last fight.

Wonderboy has proven himself quite a few times already at the highest level of the sport. He's got substance. Michael is all flash against cans, and sometimes can't even deliver against said cans.

wonderboy whoops him

MVP isn't even close to Wonderboy's level, he looked awful against the only two half decent guys he's fought. It's silly that people are still mentioning him against high caliber guys.

I'd certainly watch - money on Thompson.

Oh wow that's such a massive win of epic proportions. (Being a prick sarcastically is one of my new years resolutions, I think it's going pretty well so far)

Not bad, your only mistake is letting people know the game.

wonderboy in mma, page in kickboxing

Are you fucking joking?! MVP is a lot closer to Sage and Gall than fucking Wonderboy

MVP is good but overrated as fuck, he need to stop fighting cans

Amazing matchup. Wonderboy wins quite easily though. MVP only looks good beating up cans.

mvp is a showboating idiot. Dude has had some lucky wins but once someone touches that chin it may be night night the way he fights. Rory will hopefully get a shot to humiliate him.

7z8Wg_s-200x150.gif

Got no idea but would watch....

Back