Wonderboy vs Masvidal Predictions

Wonderboy prob takes it by decision

I just dont see how Mas gets past his range

Thinking about how he picked Hendricks apart, two close fights with TWood, not seeing advantage for Mas

How many rounds? 3 Masvidal has a good chance but the coaster (who's really hiding gassing) could succumb even so. 5 I lean heavily towards WB.

Last edited:
Like them both.. Just don't see how Jorge wins this fight especially in 3 rounds.

I keep telling you all Wonderboy ain't no fighter he's a karate/kickbox teacher learning how to be a fighter. Masvidal is a fighter who knows martial arts, who would you rather be..?

WB getting KTFO or badly beaten up, on my Tapology I'm saying KTFO 2rds...

Wonder boy is going to try to keep to the outside. Lound at range and move.

Masvidel needs to get close and get some of the dirty street fighter boxing going. Get up against the fence and take his space away.

If Masvidal wants to prove a point I could see him getting picked apart.

He needs to box when Wonderboy thinks he's going to wrestle, and wrestle when he thinks he wants to box.

Masvidal is one of the most well rounded guys in the sport but his ego has often gotten in the way of his fight IQ.

When will they learn not to put wonderboy in ny on main event?!

Well Masvidal is the actual fighter and Exposedboi will just stare at Masvidal for 15 minutes while looking funny and moving backwards. I hope Masvidal annihilates him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back