Womesn flyweight is developing quickly as a weight class

Oh hey, sorry I just saw your post today because I don't take things as seriously as you do apparently. You do realize that some people are going to have an opinion that is going to differ from others and just because they do, it doesn't give you the right to get all bent out of shape and personal about it. Stating that's it's the "premier" division is called sarcastic exaggeration, which you obviously didn't pick up on, not trying to rattle you so calm down.

I'm not the one making assumptions about other people that I really know nothing about, I just wanted to point out that the division champ beat "The Happy Warrior", who isn't exactly the most well rounded or talented fighter in the division to establish the title.

FURTHERMORE...If you read my previous post I did actually state that I was familiar with the fighters in the new division, so do not lie about what I post. If you cannot respond to what I write with a modicum of intellectual integrity, do not respond at all...see how respect is a two way street?

You do not deserve respect, you have to earn it. And you continue to make false statements and assumptions. Have fun on ignore with the other children.

You do not deserve respect, you have to earn it. And you continue to make false statements and assumptions. Have fun on ignore with the other children.

Where's the false statements and assumptions in that last post?

Please show me where I have gone wrong?

Last edited:
Back