Women's March honours a heroic woman #RESIST

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A new hero of the left now takes her place among the Pussyhat wearing heroes of the Women's March, heroes like Linda Sarsour, Donna Hylton and Rasmea Odeh. Now they are honouring someone who is truly intersectional:

Now this is someone that the #resistance crowd can really get behind. Convicted of the execution style murder of a New Jersey State Trooper, she escaped prison in 1979 and fled to Cuba in 1984 and was granted asylum. She's on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists list and there's a $2 million reward for her capture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur

So who do you guys think the Women's March will honour next? Maybe the 2 girls that were involved with the hate crime in Chicago where they tortured the white kid? Or maybe Casey Anthony can be held up as a pro-choice icon?

i love how they call it #resistance

as if wall street, the mainstream media, every celebrity, the DNC establishment and like half the republican party isnt siding with them

What are they resisting and marching for?

Cause American women have it really good.

i love how they call it #resistance

as if wall street, the mainstream media, every celebrity, the DNC establishment and like half the republican party isnt siding with them

Darth Vader is leading the Galactic Imperial Resistance Movement.

I'm struggling to see how we are not just getting trolled at this point.

Darth Vader is leading the Galactic Imperial Resistance Movement.

That is actually what is happening with this stuff. It's all being financed, promoted, and directed by Oligarchy.

I imagine their selection process goes something like.

Does she meet these criterias?
- Never accomplished any real change.
- Anti-white
- Has the proper melanin levels
- Extremely contradictory (like Linda Sarsour, fighting for sharia, while at th same time fighting for women's liberation).

Che Guevara, Pancho Villa, Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Francis Marion (the Swamp Fox), etc were all butchers.

The revolutionaries committed atrocities, even our esteemed general Washington. As do our modern armies.

Lincoln and MLK were womanizers to a fault.

Point being people get romanticized, and there isn't a whole hell of a lot you can do about it. Some people need heroes.

But let's not pretend is unique to movements you don't like

That is actually what is happening with this stuff. It's all being financed, promoted, and directed by Oligarchy.
I love you man.... (no h0m0)

"Mothers are enemies of the matriarchy. The real heroes are those who get artificially insemenated and then cut the fetus to bits in the latest possible stage of the third trimester to avoid jail time."

I'm shocked this thread isn't getting more attention because this is fucked up.

Asshata Shakur...what a vile creature. We had some fun at the old assataspeaks forum years ago, pretty sure that place has been shut-down by now...Only thing that murderous skag deserves is a few slugs, but nope, these fools want to honor her.

"'Children' is an invention of the patriarchy. They're really just the woman's body that the patriarchy feeds, clothes, nurtures and pays for hormone therapy for. And if the woman's body resists the hormone therapy she has the right to cut it into pieces despite the age."

Women's March statement:

Recent actions of the NRA demonstrate not only a disregard for the lives of black and brown people in America, but appear to be a direct endorsement of violence against women, our families and our communities for exercising our constitutional right to protest. On July 14th and 15th, Women’s March and partners will mobilize a mass demonstration, again grounded in the principles of Kingian nonviolence, to denounce the false and intimidating rhetoric of hatred and send a clear message that our movement will proudly and bravely continue to strive for the respect of the civil and human rights of all people.

You guessed it, everything I don't like is sexist, racist, and oppressive.

Women's March statement:

Recent actions of the NRA demonstrate not only a disregard for the lives of black and brown people in America, but appear to be a direct endorsement of violence against women, our families and our communities for exercising our constitutional right to protest. On July 14th and 15th, Women’s March and partners will mobilize a mass demonstration, again grounded in the principles of Kingian nonviolence, to denounce the false and intimidating rhetoric of hatred and send a clear message that our movement will proudly and bravely continue to strive for the respect of the civil and human rights of all people.

You guessed it, everything I don't like is sexist, racist, and oppressive.

It's like a football game to them. Except less beer. Same level of angry face though.

Back