Women's 145 tuf

funksoulbrother

I'm the guy that drinks the beer
@Brown
Reaction score
i think they need to have a women's tuf for the 145 pound division

With gustafsson and st preux as the coaches
It builds up and interesting fight
And it will show us the kind of talent we can expect from the division with the winner fighting holly for the title
Maybe this would give Alex time to get his head on straight too

...it will show us the kind of talent we can expect from the division...
It certainly would, and it would be embarrassingly bad. Peggy Morgan is 4-4, and she is top ten at 145.

Maybe halfway through filming they'd realize what a mistake they'd made and scrap the entire division.

i think they need to have a women's tuf for the 145 pound division

With gustafsson and st preux as the coaches
It builds up and interesting fight
And it will show us the kind of talent we can expect from the division with the winner fighting holly for the title
Maybe this would give Alex time to get his head on straight too

Why are you assuming Holly will beat Germaine? :D

Last edited:
While it would bring in some talent that is desperately needed, it would kill the TUF viewership even more with such a poor display.

If that happen it should have retired fighters as coaches IMO.
Gustafsson can't be delayed to fights more than he already is by his back problems.

I genuinely think this would be the worst tuf ever. 16 145lb women would make Wayne Weems look like Fedor. I would watch, but for the same reason I looked up all the episodes of the live action Bill & Ted TV show that didn't have Keanu or the guy from Lost Boys. If you made Carrano and Meisha come out of retirement and had them coach with the coach's challenge being a twerking competition you would beat the Kimbo season though. I am just saying.

I think that the problem with 145 is that the weight cut off is too low. As women have a smaller frame than men, the weight divisions should reflect that.

I think the division above BW, should be LW; which in women's frame size percentile would be more like LHW.

Then we could see the taller and more powerful girls like Megan Anderson at their best, instead of after brutal weight cuts.

They'd pretty much have to just absorb Invicta's 145 weight class. There isn't a single women's 145 fighter outside Bellator and Invicta that I can name. But Megan Anderson would win anyway as I highly doubt they could get Coenen, Budd, and Dufresne from their Bellator contracts.

Back