Women on Clinton and Sanders Campaigns Allege Sexual Harassment

Jesus would vote for Roy Moore. Suffer the little children, he said. And so they shall.

Are we sure that the lady in the picture wasn’t just hallucinating during a low blood sugar moment
if you think men have some kind of standards when it comes to sexual assault/rape, you're vastly mistaken. i know it's an easy target to make fun of and you just can't help yourself, but you come over as uneducated.

No way the first one was sexually harassed. The second one probably.

I don't know exactly what she's claiming, but she could've been sexually harassed, even if the harassment came from comments about how undesirable she is. Say someone was joking about not wanting to fuck her, it would still be sexual harassment. Simply commenting about her sexually in any context, would still qualify.

For example:

"Christ, you'd have roll that chick around in flour just to find the wet spot."

Or

"Hey Steve, be honest. How drunk would you have to be hit that?"

If she hears it and is made uncomfortable by it, it is sexual harassment.

I don't know exactly what she's claiming, but she could've been sexually harassed, even if the harassment came from comments about how undesirable she is. Say someone was joking about not wanting to fuck her, it would still be sexual harassment. Simply commenting about her sexually in any context, would still qualify.

For example:

"Christ, you'd have roll that chick around in flour just to find the wet spot."

Or

"Hey Steve, be honest. How drunk would you have to be hit that?"

If she hears it and is made uncomfortable by it, it is sexual harassment.

Yes you're right. I was just cracking a joke. I'm sure sexual harassment is the LEAST common type of harassment she's suffered though.

Yes you're right. I was just cracking a joke. I'm sure sexual harassment is the LEAST common type of harassment she's suffered though.

I would actually think men(and shit, women too) commenting on how sexually undesirable she is, would be the most common harassment she would endure. Even if it's just fat and ugly jokes, it all comes back to that. Especially if you're a woman.

I would actually think men(and shit, women too) commenting on how sexually undesirable she is, would be the most common harassment she would endure. Even if it's just fat and ugly jokes, it all comes back to that. Especially if you're a woman.

Maybe, I would lean toward generic fat jokes though.

Those jokes would "gravitate" towards her.

:)

if you think men have some kind of standards when it comes to sexual assault/rape, you're vastly mistaken. i know it's an easy target to make fun of and you just can't help yourself, but you come over as uneducated.

This is one of the few threads where i have seen both sides getting along and joking together and you have to come in here with your hypersensitivity. The story is nonsense in the first place and posters having fun with it and some of the posts are hilarious. Hopefully you mature enough someday to not be offended by simple humor.

This is one of the few threads where i have seen both sides getting along and joking together and you have to come in here with your hypersensitivity. The story is nonsense in the first place and posters having fun with it and some of the posts are hilarious. Hopefully you mature enough someday to not be offended by simple humor.
oh, i'm so happy "both sides" are getting along by being ignorant of facts and then pretending that it's all just a joke.

oh, i'm so happy "both sides" are getting along by being ignorant of facts and then pretending that it's all just a joke.

It sure sounds like its all a joke, any particular reason you are so worked up about this topic?

It sure sounds like its all a joke, any particular reason you are so worked up about this topic?
why do you think i'm worked up? people genuinly believe that fat women don't get sexually assaulted/raped and it's a stupid notion that doesn't resonate with reality. that's why i commented on it. it's a message board, that's what happens.

is it very important for you that people in the war room get along and have fun?

why do you think i'm worked up? people genuinly believe that fat women don't get sexually assaulted/raped and it's a stupid notion that doesn't resonate with reality. that's why i commented on it. it's a message board, that's what happens.

is it very important for you that people in the war room get along and have fun?

I don't anyone on here genuinely believes that fat people don't get raped, I think everyone is in agreement that these two specific individuals' stories are bs. And yes are/ were worked up over this issue

I don't anyone on here genuinely believes that fat people don't get raped, I think everyone is in agreement that these two specific individuals' stories are bs. And yes are/ were worked up over this issue
maybe you're the one working yourself up and projecting. there is a tendency to disregard testimonies of sexual assault/rape/intimidation when the accuser is fat or "ugly" on this forum, that's just how it is. i think it's stupid, people disguise their ignorance as "jokes" all the time and it's in poor taste.

that's just my opinion though, but probably i need to "grow up" (like you said) and laugh at the thought of overweight people being sexually assaulted.

I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses... And I sort of get away with things like that.

I was sexually assaulted by an old co-worker probably 50 times. She wasnf ugly, but on the large side, was a slut, and had two kids. I never reported it because it was whatever, but I did eventually drink enough one night to invite her over to smash

Pics or stfu

Reporting people is pussified unless they're posting truly despicable shit.

Cool avatar btw, what is it?
Its Malala Yousefzai, Nobel Prize winner and activist for educational rights for girls in Pakistan. She also got shot in the face by the Taliban.

Back