Crime Women gets 100 hour of community service for stabbing her date 100 times..

tastaylvr

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A California woman who stabbed a man she was dating 100 times and killed him, before turning the knife on herself and her dog, has been handed 100 hours of community service.

Bryn Spejcher, 33, was given the astonishingly low sentence following psychiatrists' ruling that the tragedy was '100 percent' caused by cannabis-induced psychosis, which she suffered after taking two hits of the victim's bong.

The judge ruled that Spejcher 'experienced a psychotic break from reality' and 'had no control over her actions' when she killed Chad O'Melia, then 26, on Memorial Day weekend 2018.

She will spend the 100 hours educating others on marijuana-induced psychosis and two years on probation - but has promised to spend the rest of her life debunking the myth that cannabis is harmless.

O'Melia's family cried when the sentence was read out at Ventura Superior Court, with the victim's father warning it gave 'everyone who smokes marijuana in this state a license to kill’.

What the fuck is going on here? This might be the worst sentencing I have ever seen in my life. One hour of community service for every stab??

Is that like a paradoxical reaction or are weed induced freakouts common? Never heard of something like that

Is that like a paradoxical reaction or are weed induced freakouts common? Never heard of something like that

There is a risk of psychosis with any of these drugs if you have a predisposition to it however this seems like bs.

She had two bong hits then just stabbed this guy over a 100 times. I don’t see why she isn’t locked up for life regardless.

How are they going to control her weed intake in the future?

There is a risk of psychosis with any of these drugs if you have a predisposition to it however this seems like bs.

She had two bong hits then just stabbed this guy over a 100 times. I don’t see why she isn’t locked up for life regardless.

Reminds me of that movie Side Effects.

i think its a one off. if you smoke weed again ever you do time for it in her case.

honestly the pot they make today so so freaking strong that it could easily make someone lose their mind temporarily. you would have to be crazy to think that it wont mess some people up massively.
Nah you’d be crazy to think it’d make someone want to murder. I mean maybe a. 1/1,000,000,000 chance

honestly the pot they make today so so freaking strong that it could easily make someone lose their mind temporarily. you would have to be crazy to think that it wont mess some people up massively.

Isn't the strong weed only in oils though?

How strong can actual bud be?

especially if you only smoke two bowels

Isn't the strong weed only in oils though?

How strong can actual bud be?

especially if you only smoke two bowels
I mean... its 40 times stronger than in the 60's... but yeah oils are way stronger.

Back