Social Woman with the world's longest legs is open about her Struggles

Push up bras always make sense:cool:

That's really tough for her. Not only impossible finding a partner but health complications. Your life expectancy goes down quite some at that height not even mentioning orthopaedic pathologies.
By 40 she will struggle to just get out of a chair and basic walking. Maybe sooner than 40.. those legs are just massively long . Feel sorry for her as yeah its interesting looking in but living with it must really suck.

Lack of boobs is probably hurting her a bit. Seems like a bit of a waste not to do athletics, if her body would allow it.

You are kidding right? He is a superstar right now. Healthy na I dont think so. With a height of 2.24m and weighing sub 100kg that is torture on his joints. If the NBA would still allow real defense he imo would be constantly injured being so frail but nowadays its all about eliminating all defense getting shootouts. So he will imo also do great in the future but develop some serious health problems.
I’m a SAS fan I didn’t want to seem bias 😂

By 40 she will struggle to just get out of a chair and basic walking. Maybe sooner than 40.. those legs are just massively long . Feel sorry for her as yeah its interesting looking in but living with it must really suck.

Yeah don't see her living long unfortunately.

She wants to feel feminine, and not wearing them would be an admission that her height is a problem.
The purpose of heels is to make you taller, she doesn't have that problem. It's an accessory for short people.

She should be doing squats and lunges day in and day out, need some muscle to support those stick figure legs.

Poor thing has no lady curves. There are some huge bitches like that and they curves and look lady like even if they have a size 18 shoe

Ekatarina is way hotter and apparently is the real record holder for longest legs. AND she's "opening up" in this photo.

LmpwZw

MTQwMS5qcGc

I wonder if there are steroids that help with..., well whatever they can for her. I feel like she make break if she lifts weights. Or running. Her face reminds me of one of the cast of the movie Go. I only saw it once so I can't help further.

Ewww I shouldn't have looked at her social media. Slenderman onlyfans.

She has no curves and is not even pretty in the face. I feel bad for her. But I would still let her go down on the ol bragiol....

You are kidding right? He is a superstar right now. Healthy na I dont think so. With a height of 2.24m and weighing sub 100kg that is torture on his joints. If the NBA would still allow real defense he imo would be constantly injured being so frail but nowadays its all about eliminating all defense getting shootouts. So he will imo also do great in the future but develop some serious health problems.

isn't being that light better for his joints? i can't imagine him being like +200kg would be healthier. but i suppose if it's mostly muscle it would help stabilize his joints better? but the amount of force his joints would have to take when he jumps and lands would be insane.

i thought the purpose of heels was to make your legs look better with a flexed calf and force you to push your ass out?

Heels were originally created for men, then women started wearing them to appear taller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back