WMMA5 announced

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538477

Coming January 2018. I know some of guys are fans of the WMMA series.

For people who have never heard, its the best text-based MMA management game out there. You basically run an MMA organization and play matchmaker. You book cards, and then read a play-by-play description of how the fights played out. Its extremely well made and extremely addictive.

How was 4? I used to spend hours playing 3 but it's been a while since I've played.

How was 4? I used to spend hours playing 3 but it's been a while since I've played.

Sideways sequel. Added nice features like a reality show, and AI improvements, but the UI is atrocious and one night tournaments are gone.

I still play EWR every couple of years or so, but boy is it a full-time job (caused a lot by the tedious UI).

Ten years ago, I was predicting that eventually simulation games of this depth would eventually be integrated into full-scale AAA games on the consoles / PC, but combat sports games are still light years behind.

Surprised a super talented designer / programmer like Adam Ryland hasn't been picked up by one of the big developers / his own company hasn't grown / stagnated.

Sideways sequel. Added nice features like a reality show, and AI improvements, but the UI is atrocious and one night tournaments are gone.

The reality show sounds really cool. I'll have to try out the demo or check out some screenshots to see how the UI looks.

Back