[WMMA] Irene Aldana

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Her fight with Bethe Correia at Jan~ got cancelled before it got announced, so who should she fight? Currently she's 0-2 at UFC with a close fight with Chookagian and a very good fight with L. Smith.

6SVXC1h.jpg

If she loses again i think she's going back to Invicta, where at least she could be the champion (Yana coming to UFC) and get more experience before fighting at UFC again. I still think there is some potential to great things but she needs to fix her cardio and anti wrestling game. She's already 29y old, tho.

a930248d37e1cc5c7438a8d1abffab98--to-the-end.jpg

da791326f61c28cc9d49660d7e5224ad.png

She beat Chookagian imo that was a robbery. Most media outlets also had the fight for Aldana.
I wouldn't mind seeing her against Lucie Pudilova or Lina Lansberg.

tumblr_nk20vuJRZv1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

NauticalLazyGrizzlybear.gif

She and Alexa need to find better gyms to train at stateside to improve their overall games.

This isn’t a shot at the gyms they’re currently training at, but it’s true. Training stateside they’ll have better coaches and training parteners.

It's a bummer she lost to Chookagian since she clearly is a point fighter. Aldana is the kind of fight wmma needs and I hope she wins in her future fights

Her and Alexa needs to change camps if they want to evolve

I truly believe she can have a good career in the UFC. I believe she was robbed in one of her losses and believe she can do very well in the future. I think Bethe would've been a good fight and am pretty bummed it got cancelled. Correa is overrated and Saldana could've beaten her.

Her fight with Leslie wasn't very good it was awesome. They went to war.
It was a typhical L. Smith fight haha, a war

She beat Chookagian imo that was a robbery. Most media outlets also had the fight for Aldana.
I wouldn't mind seeing her against Lucie Pudilova or Lina Lansberg.
I had Chookagian but yeah was close enough to you argue about it. Lansberg just fought, i think Aldana wants to fight soon, like in next 2 or 3 months. Pudilova would work, agree with that one.

She and Alexa need to find better gyms to train at stateside to improve their overall games.

This isn’t a shot at the gyms they’re currently training at, but it’s true. Training stateside they’ll have better coaches and training parteners.
They also need better nutrition plus strength and conditioning. That's why Gadelea will never be a champion,

They also need better nutrition plus strength and conditioning. That's why Gadelea will never be a champion,
Gadelha already left NovaU late 2016 to train in US under Greg Jackson because she felt her training methods in Brazil was too archaic at the elite level.

Her fight with Bethe Correia at Jan~ got cancelled before it got announced, so who should she fight? Currently she's 0-2 at UFC with a close fight with Chookagian and a very good fight with L. Smith.

6SVXC1h.jpg

If she loses again i think she's going back to Invicta, where at least she could be the champion (Yana coming to UFC) and get more experience before fighting at UFC again. I still think there is some potential to great things but she needs to fix her cardio and anti wrestling game. She's already 29y old, tho.

a930248d37e1cc5c7438a8d1abffab98--to-the-end.jpg

da791326f61c28cc9d49660d7e5224ad.png
I am attracted to this woman.

Back