WME/UFC are stealing my money !!!

I used to do online CC processing.
They did not do anything illegal like keep your card info & re-enter it.
It is not manual.
What most likely happened was, you did not see a "check" that was there to add that month as well.
It is not unusual that things like that occur, but it is fucked up that they do that (if they did)

If that was the case then everyone who bought it through fightpass would have had this charge. I think whats likely to have happened was as a new card was used to pay for the PPV on an existing account theres an automatic update that adds your card.

If it doesnt charge this month then maybe there was a "check" I didnt notice. This has happened before with various other services.

No, it's ridiculous. Nobody cares about his trivial billing issue. I don't know why he is raising his grievances here.

Because its unlawful and Im a true patriot.

Perhaps you should read your bank statement or scroll through whats actually been charged to your card with online banking.

If that was the case then everyone who bought it through fightpass would have had this charge. I think whats likely to have happened was as a new card was used to pay for the PPV on an existing account theres an automatic update that adds your card.

If it doesnt charge this month then maybe there was a "check" I didnt notice. This has happened before with various other services.

Perhaps
But just bc you might have missed the "fine print or check" doesn't mean others did.
Also the agreement could be still active & you could be charged every month.

Like I said, I know a bit about these things so I know what to look for.
If you ordered that night & did not read every little thing, then you are like most people.

When you contact your card, they can see if it is recurring or not.
Good luck

Because its unlawful and Im a true patriot.

Perhaps you should read your bank statement or scroll through whats actually been charged to your card with online banking.

Yeah you're a true patriot because you are whining about your $15 CC charge. Poor patriotic baby.

1qe66j.jpg

so it happened a lot before with other services and you still get caught?

@covenant
Best thing to do for online subs is get a PayPal Debit Card
Their interface is easy online & you can check to see all subscriptions & delete them yourself without even dealing with the subscription provider.
Its great for all the free trials that bill you after the trial (if you forgot)
I do a free trial on my PP card & immediately undue the subscription so I never get charged

@covenant
Best thing to do for online subs is get a PayPal Debit Card
Their interface is easy online & you can check to see all subscriptions & delete them yourself without even dealing with the subscription provider.
Its great for all the free trials that bill you after the trial (if you forgot)
I do a free trial on my PP card & immediately undue the subscription so I never get charged

ill keep that in mind.

Yeah you're a true patriot because you are whining about your $15 CC charge. Poor patriotic baby.

When the Brits demanded taxes from the 13 colonies patritotic men like me stood their ground.

When the Brits demanded their taxes from the 13 colonies patritotic men like me stood their ground.

Yeah you're just like Thomas Jefferson.

BTW - The District of Columbia has taxation without representation. I assume you are fighting that injustice too.

Yeah you're just like Thomas Jefferson.

BTW - The District of Columbia has taxation without representation. I assume you are fighting that injustice too.

Well, the place is a shithole.

Other services=Brazzers.

I've used fight pass on and off, and have bought numerous PPV's (both online and via cable) and they've never ripped me off.

You should contact customer service instead of random sherdog users.

Back