with Shogun/Oezdimir who da heyll gonna fight Latifi/Manuwa/Gustaffson?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Latifi, Manuwa and Gustaffson are all teammates. Oezdimir should have fought one of them and shogun another.

who da heyll gonna fight these temmates? cuz they aint gonna fight each other.

they are stupid

should have made Shogun/Gus for the LHW title

Glover Teixeira x Ilir Latifi
Jimi Manuwa x winner of Villante/Alvey

I don't know what can be made with Gustafsson.

A rematch between Latifi/Blachowiz, probably.

LHW is a mess.

EDIT: Glover/Latifi is intriguing as hell ^

Latifi vs. Glover
Manuwa vs. Cirkunov
I have no clue about Gus

Luke Rockhold is moving on up to LHW, only a matter of time before he gets that rough welcome lol. Still not a lot of exciting fights at 205 these days.

Luke Rockhold is moving on up to LHW, only a matter of time before he gets that rough welcome lol. Still not a lot of exciting fights at 205 these days.
Yep, and he and Gus have been talking shit on Twitter according to Sherdog threads so I would say Gus kills him but it's still a pretty good matchup.

Blachowicz, unless they already fought
they already fought and it was recently, was a boring fight, Jan was beating Gus, or at least giving him a really hard time, and therefore Gus started to wrestlefuck him

they already fought and it was recently, was a boring fight, Jan was beating Gus, or at least giving him a really hard time, and therefore Gus started to wrestlefuck him

Damn I guess it's Gus vs Rockhold.

I would have prefered to see Shogun-Rockhold (when Luke goes up) and Gus- Volkan

All I know is that as a Shogun fan I'm pretty worried right now haha

Glover Teixeira x Ilir Latifi
Jimi Manuwa x winner of Villante/Alvey

I don't know what can be made with Gustafsson.

Gus vs Rockhold makes sense since they've been talking shit, as has been pointed out here; but Gus has also been saying that he only wants to fight for the title next and is willing to wait for DC, so who knows?

Latfifi vs Glover, 224 needs one more maincard bout.

Gust isnt healthy, ever. He can fight the Shogun/Volkan winner for the vacant belt.

Manuwa can fight Cummins or Reyes if they win their next bouts. If not, Blachowicz part 3. Probably shouldn't worry about an opponent for him untio June/July. His last 2 fights have been brutal on him.

Back