Wins against lower weight classes are less impressive.

Got nearly finished in the first fight and then beat a washed chubby no camp Volk. Islam is not as good as people think he is. He'll beat Porrier and people will go crazy as though that wasn't a handpicked match for him
Well no, but he's still one of the best lightweights we've seen. He's just not a walking god.

To some extent I agree, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think the "smaller" fighter kept a bit of bulk and had an easier weight cut. For example, no one's been talking about how "LHW is so bad because a MW is the champion now," because it's pretty obvious that Pereira is very comfortable at that weight. He came from a lower weight class, but he's not a smaller fighter.

Got nearly finished in the first fight and then beat a washed chubby no camp Volk. Islam is not as good as people think he is. He'll beat Porrier and people will go crazy as though that wasn't a handpicked match for him

No one was calling Volkanovski "washed" until those losses. Before going up against Islam, he had just easily 50-45ed Max Holloway.

Reactions: HHJ
didnt you say once that Khabib was a pussy cos he wanted GSP to fight at LW?

You know, when GSP was aiming at a 3rd belt and was eyeing off LW and even did a test weight cut and Khabib said ' come and get it then' Im paraphrasing of course.
And your felching mate who liked your post @Conan the K-9 , Im sure you have said something similar too.
I hope not, Id hate you both to look like hating hyprocrites
Khabib was in fact a massive pussy for telling a 40 year old GSP to come down to him.

Doubly so for having already fought half his career at WW and repeatedly failing to make LW.

Your example is kinda weird as tiramisu-khabib was in a state almost needing a test weight cut him self.
I don’t know what your intention was when tagging me, just seeking for some beef or what?
Imo in general if you call out a fighter from an another weight class, then you should fight in their weight class and not the other way around.

Charles should move up to 170. He's been calling Conor Mcgregor out and he Charles can't make 155 anymore.

Khabib was in fact a massive pussy for telling a 40 year old GSP to come down to him.

Doubly so for having already fought half his career at WW and repeatedly failing to make LW.
he missed weight twice...but its cool that you jump in with both feet with my claim that you're a raging hypocrite...you wear it well.

Back