Winning NG-2 Knuckle Guards w/ pics

he has a life outside of Sherdog and gear

(unlike us.. *sobs*)

NG-2s are sweet, I never use mine though, lol. Not sure why I really ever bought them, lol. My wife wears them when she hits the bag and the mitts, mainly just to help fill the pocket of her glove more. Always a good thing to have though, never know when you might get some achy knuckles.

How do you have less than 1K posts and been a member since 2004?

I was lurking since the EZBoard days around 2002, just didn't start an account until a few years later.

Back in '04, we had one UFC every 6 months or so, so there wasn't a whole lot to talk about between events. Pride was all the rage, but even then, there just wasn't a whole lot going on. When TUF got on the air, this place really started to blow up and a lot of the talk just didn't do it for me. Still love MMA, but I basically only post here and the Stand-up forum now.

I am a full time Middle School Science teacher and have been since '06. About a year and a half ago, I formed an LLC with my brother and 2 friends (all of which have full time jobs) and together the 4 of us run a boxing and condition club by ourselves. Coupled with my live in girlfriend and a bit of a social life, it's tough to post here as much as I'd like.

Boxing has been a huge part of my life since I was very young (my father worked with John Ruiz through his amateur career and was a second in one of his early pro fights) and I just love talking about the sport.

Sweet story. Like strato said, you should post here more. You give great insight.

btw Cs, help me with my Biology homework. lol

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but didnt want to start a new one for a question.

SO i recently broke my hand and soon enough I will be able to start striking with it again would these help with the residual soreness that I am bound to have when I start hitting the bag and pads again?

I would definitely say so. I wish u a speedy recovery bro. Remember ease into training don't go crazy jumping back into the pool.

I would definitely say so. I wish u a speedy recovery bro. Remember ease into training don't go crazy jumping back into the pool.

trust me i know haha! I have fights upcoming so i cant rush it and get hurt! Thats why I plan on buying a pair of the c-17's and the ng-2's! I might even get new bag gloves that are a little more forgiving then my classics!

Back