winning head gear

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys tbh i dont have alot of experience with head gears. we normally have shitty title or ringside headgear at my boxing gym that cost like 40 bucks. iv always hated head gear cause i cant see crap and doesnt feel like it helps me. and if anything makes me more dizzy when i take shots lol. i tried the rival headgear once i think. the full face guard and again i couldnt really see out of it.

so not sure why guys even use those. i was told that winnings were amazing and light weight. so im probably gonna buy one with the cheek protectors. its almost double of all the rest is it really that much better than ring to cage and the rest of them?

You could always get the FG-2300. It is cheap and very light.

yeah but isnt point headgear t save your face it has no protection of face

hey guys tbh i dont have alot of experience with head gears. we normally have shitty title or ringside headgear at my boxing gym that cost like 40 bucks. iv always hated head gear cause i cant see crap and doesnt feel like it helps me. and if anything makes me more dizzy when i take shots lol. i tried the rival headgear once i think. the full face guard and again i couldnt really see out of it.

so not sure why guys even use those. i was told that winnings were amazing and light weight. so im probably gonna buy one with the cheek protectors. its almost double of all the rest is it really that much better than ring to cage and the rest of them?
Yes. Get the FG2900.

my gf gives me 300 bucks a month to buy anything related to training gear ect so what should i buy? i got a 12 oz pair of bad boy gloves coming ill use for pads n bags i got some venum mma shinguards coming n mail all i really need is good head gear and a good 14 or 16 oz pair of sparring gloves i love winnings so gonna prob guy a pair i need a good pair of mma sparring gloves too to work my gnp but dont see any cool pairs

i really want those isami pair with blue and yellow but they cost 150 bucks so screw that

my gf gives me 300 bucks a month to buy anything related to training gear ect so what should i buy? i got a 12 oz pair of bad boy gloves coming ill use for pads n bags i got some venum mma shinguards coming n mail all i really need is good head gear and a good 14 or 16 oz pair of sparring gloves i love winnings so gonna prob guy a pair i need a good pair of mma sparring gloves too to work my gnp but dont see any cool pairs

i really want those isami pair with blue and yellow but they cost 150 bucks so screw that
I'd like to hear more about your relationship.

Just get a Ring to Cage Geltech Deluxe 2.0 facesaver...

Tell me more about this spending allowance.

well she got a big raise and said she will give me a 300 dollar a month allowance to buy anything i want so im gonna put that towards training for now to get some truly nice equipment

well she got a big raise and said she will give me a 300 dollar a month allowance to buy anything i want so im gonna put that towards training for now to get some truly nice equipment
When are you going to marry her?

ehhh i couldnt see myself married t her. longgggg story i know it prob makes me seem like a jerk saying that, but theres alot to it. anyways yeah im curious what gear i should try to get now. maybe get some custom mma shorts n gloves would be nice. id love to get a pride replica made as well since its so damn hard t find an original legit pride style glove

ehhh i couldnt see myself married t her. longgggg story i know it prob makes me seem like a jerk saying that, but theres alot to it. anyways yeah im curious what gear i should try to get now. maybe get some custom mma shorts n gloves would be nice. id love to get a pride replica made as well since its so damn hard t find an original legit pride style glove
There’s another thread on the topic somewhere on sherdog. But do you consider yourself a loser? Real question.

There’s another thread on the topic somewhere on sherdog. But do you consider yourself a loser? Real question.

do i? no usually losers dont have or a job a woman and suck at life.i travel the us training with top guys now have a hot rich gf and opened a a gym in my hometown that i teach at when im there cant be that bad

do i? no usually losers dont have or a job a woman and suck at life.i travel the us training with top guys now have a hot rich gf and opened a a gym in my hometown that i teach at when im there cant be that bad
Oh, wow. What do you do for a living? Jw.

Oh, wow. What do you do for a living? Jw.

i opened my gym in November of 2016 i let my purple belt student run it while im gone i had an injury that im now over almost fully so going back into fighting im just training now full time im going to ny to train at renzos soon for a month then going back t florida again to train full time sadly where my hometown is no high level guys there besides boxing

26 years old. Owns a gym, travels the US training with top fighters, has a hot rich girlfriend whom he gets an allowance from because the income from his gym is just chump change to spend yams and caviar while sipping Henny on a private jet.

You must be a pretty high level fighter if you're doing all that, you should link some of your fights.

Back