Winning fg2900

musicrocks9393

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey Whats going on guys.

I was thinking recently since I literally have since one product from almost every bigger company I was going to start reviewing products. so for my first review i will do fg2900. I am not going to copy my boy Clamps style which is very nice and easy to read lol. I am kinda just gonna write a small paragraph and answer any questions if people have any.

Hands down the best headgear on the market lol. Is it worth the money well that is really up to you but as far as comfort, protection, and weight its the headgear made in heaven... A problem with thai headgears is they are either too heavy or way too thin lol. Other companies such as fight gear and everlast, and r2c, and title tend to shift or are uncomfortable for headgear. But hey they say you get what you pay for. And this is so true in this case. the headgear covers your nose slightly but yes you can still take punches on the nose. It is no facesaver as I have seen that question pop up before. Its a great design and a great piece of equipment. I recommend you spending the money on their headgear over their gloves. I will review the gloves from them later as I think those are not worth the money. But the headgear Id say just about so.

Back