Winner of Whittaker-Romero (hopefully Yoel) should not fight Bisping

yoelmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whoever win that (interim) real middleweight title should ignore him, like he was doing to them (real contenders). They should defend their title against real contenders.
Why would they give a fuck about his duckbelt, he can keep it and fight Gsp, Matt Hughes if he comes back and then rubber match with Dan Henderson.

It would be funny if all the fighter just collective agreed that Bisping's belt is meaningless and called out Yoel/Whit winner instead. A big FU to Dana.

Unfortunately someone is gonna want an easy belt to win and end up fighting Bisping. But then we can have a real unification fight

Whoever win that (interim) real middleweight title should ignore him, like he was doing to them (real contenders). They should defend their title against real contenders.
Why would they give a fuck about his duckbelt, he can keep it and fight Gsp, Matt Hughes if he comes back and then rubber match with Dan Henderson.
So Romero/Whittaker that never beat a champion to win the belt should duck the champion? Sounds kind of stupid to me.

Yeah, let's have fighters ignore the champ. That's gonna be great. "Hey Dana, I've been checking Sherdog lately, and they don't like the actual champ, so I'm gonna tell you this: Fuck you! I'm the champ"

If Romero wins, Bisping will desperately try to figure out a way to keep ducking him anyway.

Why are they trying to eliminate title contenders?? Both of these guys should be title defenses for the champ.

Yeah, let's have fighters ignore the champ. That's gonna be great. "Hey Dana, I've been checking Sherdog lately, and they don't like the actual champ, so I'm gonna tell you this: Fuck you! I'm the champ"
Lol i see you in every fucking thread with the most idiotic, hipsterish responses to everybody.

If fighter "X" beats Anderson Silvia, then knocks out Rockhold, then beats Hendo, then schedules a fight against GSP, fighter "X" is a mma god.

If Bisbing does it, he is clearly ducking Romero.

I feel like you are forgetting the Saku and Sonnen belts. Put some respect on that.

Bisping is going to be too busy making cameo appearances on the new season of Twin Peaks anyway.

Its time we start our own UFC version of a 'The ring' belt like boxing.

If fighter "X" beat Anderson Silvia, then knocks out Rockhold, then beats Hendo, then schedules a fight against GSP, fighter "X" is a mma god.

Beat Silva and Hendo? C'mon man, the corpse of Hendo and the shell of Silva beat the piss out of him. And they're way past their primes too. Bisping sucks.

If fighter "X" beats Anderson Silvia, then knocks out Rockhold, then beats Hendo, then schedules a fight against GSP, fighter "X" is a mma god.

Bisping is ducking Romero.

Bisping is exactly who the winner should fight.

I'm in favor of #1 contenders telling Dana " Fuck you, I'm the real champ " and buying the lil UFC replica belts.

Back