"Winner of Khabib & Edson v Tony. Winner of that may fight Conor this summer" --- Dana White

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Before fighting & unifying with Conor McGregor,

Tony Ferguson will likely defend his interim title.

According to Dana White, against the winner of Khabib / Edson.

Conor likely keeps & defends his belt this summer.

Reputable Conor source (broke the RDA, Nate, 202, 205 & Floyd fight) has quoteables from one of Dana's latest interviews on his PR run for 219:

Livestream of SherDorks reading this news:

triple-h-angry.gif

Reminder: Conor runs the UFC / WME and will likely retire as 3 weight world champion

edit -

DSKMFONX0AEe53U.jpg:large

Last edited:
They should of stripped him ages ago.

Tony is the real champion.

giphy.gif

Thing is i even like Conor but the delusion is strong with a lot of people around here.

Last edited:
Summer is kind of long. Fuck that. Conor should fight Tony in Feb/March then the winner of Edson/Khabib in July.

Yeah, right, and monkeys might fly out of my butt...

Most likely, Conor will fight GSP while Ferguson defends against the winner of Khabib and Barboza. I don't see McGregor staying out 'till Summer.

There is no way anyone should defend an interim when the champ will have gone nearly 2 years without a defence, just because he doesn't want too

Most likely, Conor will fight GSP while Ferguson defends against the winner of Khabib and Barboza. I don't see McGregor staying out 'till Summer.
That would be such a fucked up stupid situation , so yeah probably what the UFC will push.

Starting to be a bit tough to be a conor fan, honestly.

Conor wants Tony to knock Khabib off the contender list before returning to the weight class. Needs fighters who focus on takedowns knocked down the ladder.

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news/dana-white-reveals-targeted-return-date-conor-mcgregor/

“We have Khabib [Nurmagomedov] and Edson Barboza [fighting at UFC 219], two more of the top guys in that division so this is going to shake out. It’s going to be interesting. If whoever wins the Barboza-Khabib fight while we’re trying to figure out this Conor mess, could end up fighting Tony Ferguson for the opportunity to fight Conor McGregor so we’ll see,” White said.

I'm hoping I'll
Have a Range Rover sport by summer too

Probably won't happen

Conor wants Tony to knock Khabib off the contender list before returning to the weight class. Needs fighters who focus on takedowns knocked down the ladder.

He's hoping for ALL the top contenders to fight each other before he defends. lol

This has become absolutely laughable at this point. The UFC is every bit equal to blame for ALLOWING it to happen.

Complete joke.

I am a Conor fan but this shit is frustrating.

Back