Windows

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
The windows to the soul are the eyes, and this what happens when a wild eagle cries and sighs.
They spread their wings and they fly, when we have to tell loved ones...a long hard goodbye.

Goodbye is forever but they're still in our hearts, we have no place to run to because they'll always be a part...of us.

Stand tall for the lost and don't you slump your shoulders, because life isn't easy...we still carry a lot of boulders.
Strength from within is harder than the out, its where we carry these inner demons...we try to muffle them and not let them shout.

Its pain every step of the way, how much stronger do you need to be?...can you fly across the sky, or can you swim from sea to sea?
We are the ones to ebb the flow of emotions, so we can see through the murky tears...while all these other people live incomplete...deep inside their fears.

Take the reigns and run full speed into the night...lets smash these inner demons, and go lookin for the light.
We're good enough, and always have been....now take me home...so I can finally sleep again my friend.

We've broken the demons, but they'll be back again real soon...but I don't when or where... we'll fight them on the moon.

Sleep well, while you still can...because when they come again... we'll be dreaming of a plan.

~SL

Last edited:
The windows to the soul are the eyes, and this what happens when an eagle cries and sighs.
They spread their wings and they fly, when we have to tell loved ones...a long hard goodbye.

Goodbye is forever but they're still in our hearts, we have no place to run to because they'll always be a part...of us.

Stand tall for the lost and don't you slump your shoulders, because life isn't easy...we still carry a lot of boulders.
Strength from within is harder than the out, its where we carry these inner demons...we try to muffle them and not let them shout.

Its pain every step of the way, how much stronger do you need to be?...can you fly across the sky, or can you swim from sea to sea?
We are the ones to ebb the flow of emotions, so we can see through the murky tears...while all these other people live incomplete...deep inside their fears.

Take the reigns and run full speed into the night...lets smash these inner demons, and go lookin for the light.
We're good enough, and always have been....now take me home...so I can finally sleep again my friend.

We've broken the demons, but they'll be back again real soon...but I don't when or where... we'll fight them on the moon.

Sleep well, while you still can...be ause when them come again... we'll be dreaming of a plan.

~SL
text-windows-xp-task-failed-successfully-ok-x

A window of opportunity for me usually involve a rock...

The windows to the soul are the eyes, and this what happens when a wild eagle cries and sighs.

Sleep well, while you still can...because when they come again... we'll be dreaming of a plan.

~SL
WTF are you mumbling sir

Reactions: 666
How can the windows of our eyes be real when our souls aren't even real?!

Windows in the eyes I see as gateway into thighs. One must rumble in the jungle for jungle fever thou can't deny.

Inner feelings of being center of oreo don't lie. Feeling from which you cannot hide.

My Windows 10, long after the second Tuesday of the month's Windows Updates, upon start up often doesn't load the tray icons, buttons, and when I do CTRL+ALT+DEL, it shows Windows Modules Installer and other stuff taking up most of CPU power and/or disc. It's really irritating. Good thing I'm not some nuclear scientist because this fooking Windows computer acts like I need to make advance appointment if I want to use my own computer. I don't trust Microsoft. Even when I just leave the computer on longer just for it to get whatever shit done that's slowing it down, I get the same slowdown shit next time. Last night I left it on longer to finish defrag that I didn't initiate.

My Windows 10, long after the second Tuesday of the month's Windows Updates, upon start up often doesn't load the tray icons, buttons, and when I do CTRL+ALT+DEL, it shows Windows Modules Installer and other stuff taking up most of CPU power and/or disc. It's really irritating. Good thing I'm not some nuclear scientist because this fooking Windows computer acts like I need to make advance appointment if I want to use my own computer. I don't trust Microsoft. Even when I just leave the computer on longer just for it to get whatever shit done that's slowing it down, I get the same slowdown shit next time. Last night I left it on longer to finish defrag that I didn't initiate.
Windows is fvcking shit

Back