Wilt did not agree that Michael Jordan was the Greatest

Where do you rank Wilt Chamberlain among the the all-time greatest NBA players?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formerly known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think Michael Jordan is the greatest, nonetheless Wilt Chamberlain response here is priceless.

If Wilt was alive he'd be on all these talk shows bitch slapping them into remembering the NBA before 1980.

Wilt hearing JJ Reddick call his era plumbers would have given him life force to survive another 50 years.

7'1", 275lb super athlete, with modern training and"supplements", and the benefit of getting to enter the game after 3-4 generations of evolution of the sport to learn from? Gee, I wonder how he'd do?

Prime Wilt would put up 40\20 in today's league. He's in the 2-5 range, all time.

Last edited:
Video cuts off the end of Bill Walton's story:

"Wilt, who always had the last word in everything, looked down at Michael and said "Michael, jsut remember, when you played, the changed the rules to make it easier for you to dominate.
When I played, they changed all the rules to make it harder for me to dominate."
And there was no reply."

I love MJ being from Chicago . If your going greatest talent in NBA history it is Wilt an there's really not a close second. MJ an Russell I would draft higher for their incredible drove an will to win and lead - traits Wilt never had.

That said no player ever had Wilts raw talent.

I love MJ being from Chicago . If your going greatest talent in NBA history it is Wilt an there's really not a close second. MJ an Russell I would draft higher for their incredible drove an will to win and lead - traits Wilt never had.

That said no player ever had Wilts raw talent.
Lol. This is the exact opposite of Wilt. Wilt had very little talent. He was just a great athlete. He couldn't dribble. Couldn't shoot. He was about as skilled as an elementary school student.

2OCGw8.gif

Back