Media William Gomis on deaths doorstep from cutting weight - *Edit: Fight has been Cancelled

This is the proof he shouldnt be scheduled to fight at 135lbs, yes he made weight and beyond, but he is either playing possum or something walking like that, he looks so bad that this fight is probably getting cancelled, he shouldnt be trying to make 135lbs, 145? sure but he needs to get better at it, or at least get a good reading scale so he doesnt over cut by like 4-5lbs considering he is wearing clothes.
Yep the fight has now been cancelled. Bad mistake on his part.

Definitely one of the more bizarre weigh ins I've ever seen -- a dude looking barely able to walk... but he's fully clothed... but he's underweight by 3 lbs? wtf?/? I hope he's okay.

Probably overshot the weight cut somehow and put on clothes to make himself seem heavier. But he was too compromised from overshooting the weight cut.

Give this man the weight cutting championship belt. Good god this is why i hate watching weigh-ins.

Should’ve waited out for an Abu Dhabi card, happy scales.

He probably miscalculated or whatever scale he and his team were using was faulty. Most foreign are not use to weight cutting, Brazilians weren’t great at it years ago, now they’re.

One of the most bizarre weight cut shenanigans I’ve seen. Comes in underweight with clothes on so drained he can’t even walk. Somebody had to have fucked up somewhere.

Probably overshot the weight cut somehow and put on clothes to make himself seem heavier. But he was too compromised from overshooting the weight cut.
This is too weird, lets say they realize he went too far, give the man something to drink, he had like 4-5lbs to spare, easy, why not drink some Prime, seriously tho, whatever they drink to recover after they made weight, walk out when you move better.

There is no "overshooting a weight cut" by that amount. My guess is he got sick and had diarrhea/vomiting/fever while weight cutting and continued losing weight against his will.
This is the answer. It explains just about everything

Reactions: HHJ
Wow that guy has a strong mind
Does he though?

He cut 3 or 4 additional pounds for no reason (if fight was in fact 145, as that video indicated) and got his fight canceled.

There is no "overshooting a weight cut" by that amount. My guess is he got sick and had diarrhea/vomiting/fever while weight cutting and continued losing weight against his will.
Watch what he ingests, rehydrate him up to 146lbs, man could had a 3 liter Gatorade and still makes weight.

This is obviously it. I find some humor in the fact that people thought a scale was off by 3 pounds instead of a fighter who was vomiting and staggering at weigh-ins might be sick.

All the bicurious thirsty sherbros wanted him to remove his shirt.

Back