will ufc survive the dethroning of .................

jmsmma170

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
platinum mike perrie??? he was the jds of wlterweights and was going to be the next champion. how can the ufc survive when their best fighters get robbed??

4QMwV_s-200x150.gif

Everyone knew Perry was an average fighter. Any fan worth their salt picked Ponzinibbio.

i thought after perrie won this fight theyd have him vs mcgregor. pmp would ko mcgregor

Is this a joke? Wasn't all of this perry hype a joke? Are there people out there that actually bought into it? Seriously wasn't his hype train created as a joke/trolling?

Is this a joke? Wasn't all of this perry hype a joke? Are there people out there that actually bought into it? Seriously wasn't his hype train created as a joke/trolling?
I'd say it's 50/50, half of Platinum Nation is trolling and the other half is serious about it, really scary how this guy got so many fans with caveman skills, doesn't seem like the most educated fanbase in this sport tho

i think they have pery loose becuase hes too thuggy.
woodly is too boring though. i dont understand why they dont wont a real champion with attitude.

The WME shills started, but then some Sherdoggers hopped onto the wagon.

They also started the "McGreGOAT" crap back in the days, but since Conor got famous, there was no longer a need for that stupid meme, so we rarely hear it any more. It was annoying as fuck.

The WME shills also tried an equally annoying meme for Rousey: R3 (short for Roudy Ronda Rousey, or RRR or R3). The meme was so fucking stupid that it crashed before it had gained any traction to take off.

platinum mike perrie??? he was the jds of wlterweights and was going to be the next champion. how can the ufc survive when their best fighters get robbed??

Lol @ best fighter...

Back