Will Till get the Miles Jury treatment by Cowboy?

Till will KO/TKO Cowboy and for now on Donald will become that fighter you watch and you are sad, because you know that he have to stop fighting, but he won't
<36>

Why? Prospects have to become contenders somehow.

Plus Cerrone loses every title shot or eliminator he is put in, and likes to fight all the time, so he's kind of brought this on himself.
Somehow, but not like this. Gastelum wants to be good? Dont fight old Vitor or Anderson, fight Brunson, fight Rockhold. And let Vitor make fights for the fans, vs Machida or Shogun.

This is a big step up for Till. I think this fight depends 100% on Till's mindset. If he gets caught up and is in awe of cowboy, starts doubting himself etc... cowboy will chew him up, but if he comes in confident with no doubts, cowboy could be in for a long night.

Cerrone is great but does not inspire fear. Till knows whether to be the aggressor or slightly defensive.

I dont want Donald to become like Jim Miller. Hope Cownoy wins here

Cerrone is great but does not inspire fear. Till knows whether to be the aggressor or slightly defensive.

If 145er Pettis could destroy Cerrone with punches and kicks, so can Till I guess.

Cerrone will be back win or lose but I do wonder how Till will handle his first loss.

He is a scouser :D

Till can actually strike with good technique and timing.. I wouldn't compare him to Jury.

If 145er Pettis could destroy Cerrone with punches and kicks, so can Till I guess.

Cerrone will be back win or lose but I do wonder how Till will handle his first loss.

He is a scouser :D
Shut up with that shit. Pettis is naturally a light weight

Back