Will the GOAT avenge his master?

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is still up on UFC's website for the Oct 27 Fight Night, the GOAT vs one of the Dagestani chickenjaws who jumped Conor at UFC 229. I thought they fired Zubaira because of this?

artemvschickenjaw.jpg

Dana must be so mad at himself for making the hasty decision to fire Zubaira. This has blockbuster ratings potential and could've been the biggest fight of Artem's distinguished career.

This is still up on UFC's website for the Oct 27 Fight Night, the GOAT vs one of the Dagestani chickenjaws who jumped Conor at UFC 229. I thought they fired Zubaira because of this?

View attachment 452441

E50Nqg0.jpg

Lobov will find a way to smash himself in the cage

<36>

Would pay to watch Artem getting his ass kicked by Tukhugov.

Lmao, how anyone can legitimately not like Artem is beyond me.

Edit: white belts can quote again now?
he's seriously the only guy I like on Conor's crew. He got done wrong in this whole ordeal. Let the guy redeem himself by avenging his master.

If they pull him out I want Zabit to step in. His 8" reach advantage means nothing to the GOAT Lord Lobov.

View attachment 452441

Who is this GOAT you keep referencing?

Dana must be so mad at himself for making the hasty decision to fire Zubaira. This has blockbuster ratings potential and could've been the biggest fight of Artem's distinguished career.
I fucking love your orangutan. It's like you're the orangutan secretly listening behind a tree and commenting. LOL

I dont see why not. DC vs. BB would still be 5 rds.

Let Lord Lobov grace us, 25 mins of destruction
The just bleed gang wouldn't be able to contain themselves while they watch Lord Lobov crush his adversaries, all in the name of "King Conor The Great".

Back