Will Sega release a Dreamcast Classic or Portable?

potemkin723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Snes Classic to be release, and relieve the goldenyears of gaming plus Star Fox 2!

But what about Sega?

I hope theyade up their mind and release a Dreamcast / Saturn hybrid combo Classic console or a portable Dreamcast / Saturn with updated games and graphics.

I want yo play Shenmue 3 on a Sega console.

I just, you know, still have my original Dreamcast. I'll take pics when I get home, I have some GREAT games, two UMDs and two controllers as well.

If the Sega Genesis Flashback wasn't a cheap AT games piece of shit with some really dumb decision making behind it I would have bought the fuck out of it...... same for a DC, even though I have 2 working ones already.

No. Sega don't have that kind of cash. They dished it all out on Shenmue.
Yakuza is their only series that is good. And I just discovered it 1 month ago. I am late to the party but Sega don't really have that magic.

Yakuza is like Shenmue.

Nintendo would have to release it

Nope. The only hardware they do are pachinko machines.

I still have the one I bought for $50(?) when Sega announced it was done with consoles. Have the hard af Berserk game as well.

They actually did do a genesis years back that was just like the nes/snes releases. With pre loaded games. Someone got it for me for Christmas

They released most of the classic Dreamcast games on most consoles as digital downloads.

They actually did do a genesis years back that was just like the nes/snes releases. With pre loaded games. Someone got it for me for Christmas
That wasn't them. That was AT Games, all they do is license old hardware to do flashback style consoles. They release a new iteration of each every two years or so, but it's not Sega doing it.

Back