Will moderate Jews now condemn Israeli aggression?

Israel is far better than any of its neighbors. Not even close. One is objectively worse than the other. That does not make what Israel does do OK, just puts it into perspective.
Agree completely. That doesn't address my point at all though. You accused the other guy of a straw man when you used one yourself.

Agree completely. That doesn't address my point at all though. You accused the other guy of a straw man when you used one yourself.

Yup. I was being sarcastic. It were thick too. He wasn't

Oh, someone said you were. My apologies.

In any case, the Islamic terrorist problem is a symptom of the real problem. Islamic terrorism wouldn't exist without funding and mass importation.

As an American, I can't help but feel how unnatural it is. My cousin told me over Christmas (she is 11) how one of her classmates is a tranny. I'm appalled. It's entirely unnatural for men to want to remove their penises and bring in people that want to dissolve their culture. It's also unnatural for Islamists that want a theocracy to migrate toward a secular democracy.

The subversion and willingness to head toward extinction is entirely unnatural.

i think all faiths have their merit, but i have no interest at this time in becoming a muslim. what does interest me is preserving a way of life that is pluralist and diverse and free. we are lucky in the west to have these things and the greatest threat to them is always fascism. followed by nuclear war. followed by a lot of other shit. and then way down the line, another religion taking over, other than the main ones, ie christianity or militant athiesm, is so fucking distant its ridiculous.

as for isis, yeah they are a threat, but one many factors removed from ww2, or the cold war, which our own ancestors and some of us lived through.

honestly, biggest generation of pussies in the history of the planet.

Muslims blow themselves up and stab children at bus stops. Jews build houses. Clearly equally bad

palestinian dead in the last 30 years - 7978 (1620 children)

israeli dead in the last 30 years - 1503 (142 children)

so israel have managed to kill more palestinian kids than palestine has killed israeli adults.

clearly equally bad is bullshit.

i think all faiths have their merit, but i have no interest at this time in becoming a muslim. what does interest me is preserving a way of life that is pluralist and diverse and free. we are lucky in the west to have these things and the greatest threat to them is always fascism. followed by nuclear war. followed by a lot of other shit. and then way down the line, another religion taking over, other than the main ones, ie christianity or militant athiesm, is so fucking distant its ridiculous.

as for isis, yeah they are a threat, but one many factors removed from ww2, or the cold war, which our own ancestors and some of us lived through.

honestly, biggest generation of pussies in the history of the planet.
Even Scientology?

For fucks sake, call bullshit when you see it!

Lol sure, as simple as that.

Evil muslims and good settlers !

except they are building on someone elses land.

jews invented terrorism and israels history is full of terrorism. that is not to say jews are these days known for suicide bombs, but you are delusional if you think terrorism is some kind of muslim invention.

israel today invests in terrorism by other means in the area. from killing civilian scientists to bulldozing american protesters, to killing palestinian kids at a ratio that surpasses their own losses of adults.

if mexico started building settlements in texas and killing anyone that opposed them, we would soon see the extreme side of uncle sam, im sure.

Even Scientology?

For fucks sake, call bullshit when you see it!

i dont know, i aint watched the film yet.

some religion and theology in general is like fruit with a poisoned root. eat the fruit but not the root.

this is a post modernist type view of grand narratives maybe. eitherway, it has nothing to do with islam.

Also
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/editorial/1.761523

End thread

Yahoo's point is basically yeah our settlements are bad but these people are buttfucking children, stabbing people riding a bus, blowing themselves up, shooting rockets on purpose at civilians, using human shields, and horrific human rights abusers...Why aren't you condemning them?
because you are occupying their fucking land.

its not even terrorism, its insurrection. objectively speaking.

why dont we condemn the french resistance?

obviously in real life, anyone who attacks innocents is scum, but once again, israel is building settlements in palestinian land. until thats resolved, you have an occupying force complaining about acts of total war against it.

israel destroys its own credibility and legitimacy with this shit, and i dont see why they dont see that.

16796512_1300x1733.jpg

have you seen red dawn? well youre in it, and you aint the good guys.

Israel is far better than any of its neighbors. Not even close. One is objectively worse than the other. That does not make what Israel does do OK, just puts it into perspective.

israel kills many times the inverse. and is occupying another nations land. so i dont really see how you put that as better than the other nations or who is worse?

palestinian dead in the last 30 years - 7978 (1620 children)

israeli dead in the last 30 years - 1503 (142 children)

so israel have managed to kill more palestinian kids than palestine has killed israeli adults.

clearly equally bad is bullshit.
Shit metric

i'd like to wake up in a world where israel has a platform to seriously call itself a morally cogent nation, a first world nation, a mainstream nation and a legitimate one.

a western nation is optional.

at the moment israel is our dirty friend, that lives on our aid, and fucks with all the other nations, making a shit load of enemies for us all. furthermore, israeli interests propaganderise america, perpetuate nazi style propaganda against muslims, in an effort to dehumanise them to justify war deaths in places that have fuck all to do with america. this cant be achieved anywhere else, because most nations have too much religious diversity, but america has the most jews on planet earth and under 1 pc muslims.

forgive me if any of that sounds anti semitic.

i have a great respect for jews, climbing out of the gas chambers and the holocaust and establishing such a successful legacy in america, and even quite a lot of respect for israel, building a promising nation out of nothing, from a jewish perspective and fighting like a honey badger to preserve it.

it is quite right (accurate) that arabs have hated on israelis and wanted to kill them for the history of israel, more or less.

the bottom line though, is we are living in a world where israel exists, and has nukes. america supports israel, and to an extent far greater than realised by most israelis, so does europe.

the biggest danger to israel is itself and its total lack of moral coherency or legitimacy in its actions.

thats my take on it.

What's a moderate Jew? One that isn't in banking?

It's cute for a Muslim to lecture a Jew about terrorism. If the Jews have a problem that should be addressed, it's high interest rates not terrorism.

hi Blackened,

most observers feel that Israeli settlements in the West Bank are illegal, though, and the continued building of settlements is a clear abrogation of the "two state" policy the US has pursued for your entire life.

the UN's judgement on the settlements seems pretty unambiguous to me;

United Nations Security Council 2334, which passed Dec. 23 by a vote of 14-0 with the U.S. abstaining, describes Israel’s settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as illegal and an obstacle to peace with the Palestinians.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-on-israeli-settlements-mean-and-what-s-next

- IGIT

Your trollin hath no power of me seiger

I respond thusly, with predator 2 highlights:

When Gary busy gets cut in half was awesome

Your trollin hath no power of me seiger

I respond thusly, with predator 2 highlights:

When Gary busy gets cut in half was awesome

how fucked up must you be to believe the whole world is trolling you, including now obama.

how fucked up must you be to believe the whole world is trolling you, including now obama.

Man when Danny Glover kills that predator with its own frisbee of death, that was awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back