Will Khabib change character to sell the Floyd fight? $100 vs $10 memberships in DAZN...

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First things first, is Floyd trying to help Haymon with the PBC and Showtime retention?

There's no way in hell Floyd disrespects Khabib the way Conor did, mainly because Khabib is a humble guy with his beliefs, so how does Floyd go into character to sell? Furthermore, if there's no proper hype, how does Floyd ensure his current target against Canelo with sales? Floyd would have to take serious dialogues to cause controversy. Imo, Floyd would also have to be careful... them muslims today aint the same as the time of Ali...

Floyd's motivation to fight Conor was to steal the GGG vs Canelo show in 2017... to disrupt that PPV for fun!

Floyd won't throw shade against a Haymon event. Will Floyd wait until next May, or even December? He is throwing shade against Canelo...

The thing is, how can Floyd disrupt a $10 month membership vs a $100 dollar event? It won't do anything to affect DAZN.

So what's Floyd's angle? the only proper thing I see is to bounce for Floyd vs Pac rematch? It's obvious he's helping Haymon... is that all for Wilder vs AJ promotional theory?

Who wants to see Floyd fight a chosen victory anymore? I dont.

If Floyd is gonna keep talking come back and fight the current cream.

Id love GGG to call out Floyd and Throw up so much shit that Floyd struggles to say no. But hes to much of a coward to take GGG and GGG is too much of a gent to throw thw shit

IMHO hes earnt his money, he was the greatest but its time to shut up. He cant stop wanting to be in the limelight but sooner or later you just come across as an old clown struggling to let go

Who wants to see Floyd fight a chosen victory anymore? I dont.

If Floyd is gonna keep talking come back and fight the current cream.

Id love GGG to call out Floyd and Throw up so much shit that Floyd struggles to say no. But hes to much of a coward to take GGG and GGG is too much of a gent to throw thw shit

IMHO hes earnt his money, he was the greatest but its time to shut up. He cant stop wanting to be in the limelight but sooner or later you just come across as an old clown struggling to let go

I just don't see Floyd vs Khabib happening. I think it's fake promotion for another scheme, and I wonder if he's helping Espinoza and Haymon out. Floyd didn't trash talk against Manny, but Pac already had a following. How do they sell Pac vs Mayweather 2. I don't get it. I think it's all made to help Showtime hype Pacquiao opponents while Floyd helps to use his name for a future matchup that realistically won't happen. I mean how many Pacquiao fans believe he can beat Floyd the second time. What if Pacquiao takes $20 million to take a dive against Broner, and it's all to sell Mayweather vs Broner? The only assurance Pac gets are guaranteed pays for other fights with Haymon.

I'm even thinking that Floyd might fight Khabib in the Octagon... totally being serious.

Floyd should simply stay away or fight the current boxing game. VS conor it was best striker of boxing vs best 'striker' of the mma/ufc scene. But now it's just becoming a circus.

Back