Will Jose Aldo fight Conor Mcgregor again?

Or maybe not?

Actually it definitely ain't gonna happen so while all ye Aldiots cry and cry like Jose in the locker room, its time to face facts - The rematch will never ever happen! EVER!

All this talk of Jose would beat him in a rematch is first of all laughable and second of all - down right nonsense!

Lets look at this logically. The only way he gets a rematch is 1 - if he steps up to LW to fight a top contender which he wont and would loose anyway or 2 - beats Max and Conor takes him as another easy payday. However there's no way in a month of Sundays he beats Max so unless you like a 30/1 shot then get real.

Lets face it, that's all Jose was - An easy payday, a jobber, someone to make Conor look good and that's exactly what he did.

So there you have it folks. Jose Aldo will forever be remembered for being on Conor's highlight reel!

Thanks for reading guys.
So, the whole point of the thread title was to lure people in, so you could bash Aldo?
Smart.
Not.

Conor will duck khabib for Aldo if khabib wins this weekend.

Dude gets pregnant just so he can avoid the 2 best fighters in the division.

Good thing a re-match was not up to you when GSP lost to Serra in the first fight. He would never have avenged that loss and would have forever been Serra's highlight reel.

Come to think of it had Nate decided to not give Conor a re-match he would have been his highlight reel. I know that would have pissed you off. You're a typical Conor fan. Some of you guys don't have a clue.
Personally, I feel that was Nate's biggest mistake. I would imagine the leverage Nate would have held, could have made him more money in the end, than his re-match paid him.

Conor will duck khabib for Aldo if khabib wins this weekend.

Dude gets pregnant just so he can avoid the 2 best fighters in the division.
And train his take down defense, for Khabib.

Personally, I feel that was Nate's biggest mistake. I would imagine the leverage Nate would have held, could have made him more money in the end, than his re-match paid him.

This is what kills me about the Aldo fight. Conor won and it was a great win but Aldo was not given a re-match. Then Conor gets choked out and gets an immediate re-match. Conor's fans would have been bitching and moaning had he not gotten his re-match.

Yeah the power Nate could have had over both Conor and the UFC could have made him much more. Unless of course there was an immediate rematch in the fight contract.

And train his take down defense, for Khabib.
Dudes have been training their whole life and can't defend khabib.

It'll be a hard fight for Conor, he hasn't shown a great gas tank when it's been tested.

He can land early though and finish khabib, he knows how to pick his shots and his timing is second to none.

It would be such a great fight as it is the classic wrestler vs striker match.

Khabib has a challenge in him this week in ferguson though.

Lol the same "but Cain" nonsense you Aldo fanboys desperately cling to.

Aldo is just too small and sloppy. He may last longer in a rematch but he just can't handle Conor's power and precision. He will get dropped and put away like the rest of them. And then haters will say that he's old or some shit and that "Prime Aldo" would have destroyed Conor. There is no magical D1 All American wrestling that Aldo is going to pull out for 5 rounds against a bigger and better fighter.

It's over. Move on. Conor let him have his toy belt that he can parade around.

Tank him.
Sorry, had to stop reading after "slow and sloppy" comment.

The funny shit is that COnor speak those things and an act, a persona. You retards take it serious and can't stop repeating.

I am sure that Being 26-2 kills your asinine comment.... then again, you are brainless...

Then again, you are just too desperately clinging to one victory, even though you know Conor forfeited his belt rather than rematch Aldo...

for shame!

If Conor McGregor ended his career today, he will always have his win over Jose Aldo in 13 seconds as the poignant moment of his career and one of the biggest and most shocking victories in MMA/NHB history. However his dissidents will always remind him and his fans that he never dominated Jose Aldo and won by a "lucky" counter punch. Now im pretty sure Conor McGregor could absolutely care less about these whispers, but they do carry weight in the warring MMA community. Coming from Conor, its a win/lose situation for him facing Jose Aldo a second time, for the question becomes...can he beat Jose Aldo in less than 13 seconds, or can he thoroughly dominate Jose Aldo in over 3-5 rounds. If so, he solidifies himself as the best FW in history, and he forever silences the ramblings of his detractors. However if he loses to Jose Aldo, the dissidents become convinced he is a fraud and thus McGregor loses his "aura" over the MMA world as an unbeatable fighter.

Sorry, had to stop reading after "slow and sloppy" comment.

The funny shit is that COnor speak those things and an act, a persona. You retards take it serious and can't stop repeating.

I am sure that Being 26-2 kills your asinine comment.... then again, you are brainless...

Then again, you are just too desperately clinging to one victory, even though you know Conor forfeited his belt rather than rematch Aldo...

for shame!

Small, not slow. Try to learn how to read first before you stop, you fucking goof.

Small, not slow. Try to learn how to read first before you stop, you fucking goof.
amounts to the same.
I am sure many sloppy fighters are 26-2 with multiple years defending his belt against top contenders... you know, a thing Conor does not do...

You lost, buddy.
Your own man-crush proved you wrong.
The fact he rather shamefully FORFEIT his belt shows he is the one running from this fight. So go cry yourself to sleep, much like Conor probably did when he had to chose between relinquishing his belt or fight Aldo...

Last edited:
sheep like this are the reason betting mma is so lucrative. Aldo wins a rematch quite easily. It's hard to get inside someone's head twice, it could happen but that is conor's best hope again.

Aldo was 4/5 2 months out and lasted 13 seconds.
$$$$ - how much did you bet lat time hahahahaha!
Champ Champ!
Eat that!

He wins the rematch "easy", wow. That's very interesting because I'm pretty sure to date that was Conor's easiest fight in the ufc BY FAR so maybe you should relax just a little bit.

was a fluke.

Whoever understands, knows it.

Aldo was 4/5 2 months out and lasted 13 seconds.
$$$$ - how much did you bet lat time hahahahaha!
Champ Champ!
Eat that!
"Champ, Champ" is fookin stoopid. You are sreal proud of it huh? Real "Champ, Champs" Defend. Until then you should be saying Chump, Chump.

Nope, you made it wrong.

Was a fluke,

whoever understands it, knows it.
Whoever watched Conor practicing that exact move in his pre-fight warm up knows it was not a fluke. It was a bad blunder from Aldo and a perfect capitalisation on that mistake by Conor.

Whoever watched Conor practicing that exact move in his pre-fight warm up knows it was not a fluke. It was a bad blunder from Aldo and a perfect capitalisation on that mistake by Conor.
fluke...

Back