Will Jon Jones Beat Matt Mitrione For Bellator Heavyweight Title?

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If and only IF USADA were to suspend Jon Jones for 4 years (which will not happen because Jones did not intentionally take Turinabol), than I see Jon Jones going to Bellator and fight Matt Mitrione for their heavyweight title after Mitrione wins the tournament.

It will be hyped up with Jones brothers being bought in the picture as a big NFL war of attrition. Mitrione will bring in Lawrance Taylor in his corner with much hype being that Mitrione used to play for Giants.You will also have Steve "Mongol" McMichael added in the mix as well as the likes of Refrigerator Perry.

Who do you see winning this fight if it happens and how?

If and only IF USADA were to suspend Jon Jones for 4 years (which will not happen because Jones did not intentionally take Turinabol), than I see Jon Jones going to Bellator and fight Matt Mitrione for their heavyweight title after Mitrione wins the tournament.

It will be hyped up with Jones brothers being bought in the picture as a big NFL war of attrition. Mitrione will bring in Lawrance Taylor in his corner with much hype being that Mitrione used to play for Giants.

I bet you're a WWF/WWE fan.

Sounds like someone already got into the liquor cabinet today.

Not sure if Jon will be allowed to compete in Bellator, wouldn't he still be under UFC contract even if he is suspended?

Meathead KOs Jones within 3 minutes

Not sure if Jon will be allowed to compete in Bellator, wouldn't he still be under UFC contract even if he is suspended?

Unless they release him from the contract than Jones would not be able to do so but I think UFC would have no choice but to let him go since Jones would probably go to court with it.

He would still have to wait 4 years I believe because of commissions.

UFC didn't even want to release a washed up wandy after he was banned for life. And even wandy couldnt fight anywhere until his ban was lifted. You are a fool for even considering this as an option.

He would still have to wait 4 years I believe because of commissions.

No. Bellator is not in association with USADA so Jones can fight there. Jones already has been issued a one year suspension by California Athletic State Commission which will end this summer so he would not have an issue there.

Unless they release him from the contract than Jones would not be able to do so but I think UFC would have no choice but to let him go since Jones would probably go to court with it.

No. Jones contract with the UFC stays in effect until it expires or the UFC releases him.

You can't just to test positive to get out of your contract.

Last edited:

It will be hyped up with Jones brothers being bought in the picture as a big NFL war of attrition. Mitrione will bring in Lawrance Taylor in his corner with much hype being that Mitrione used to play for Giants.You will also have Steve "Mongol" McMichael added in the mix as well as the likes of Refrigerator Perry.

You need a nap

UFC didn't even want to release a washed up wandy after he was banned for life. And even wandy couldnt fight anywhere until his ban was lifted. You are a fool for even considering this as an option.

I'm a fool? You are the one showing your stupidity here. First off, Wand was issued a lifetime ban by Nevada State Commission because he would not submit a drug test, not USADA. And the ban was lifted in 2015.

Jones was suspended for one year by California State Commission which will end by this summer so he will be able to fight after that. The only issue is USASA and since Bellator is not associated with USADA than Jones can fight in Bellator if UFC were to release him from contract. Even than, Jones can take UFC to court to get release from contract and win since he needs to make a living. Yet Wand was released from UFC's contract in less than a year after his ban by Nevada was lifted.

Go back to sleep.

No. Bellator is not in association with USADA so Jones can fight there. Jones already has been issued a one year suspension by California Athletic State Commission which will end this summer so he would not have an issue there.
Don't think that is correct, crocop was banned by usada and is fighting for bellator, but overseas.

That's cute that you think Mitrione is winning the tournament. He is done next round when Bader plants him on his ass for the entire fight.

No. Jones contract with the UFC stays in effect until it expires. You can't just to test positive to get out of your contract.

He can take them to court and win. Plus Wand was released from UFC's contract in less than a year after his ban by Nevada was lifted.

Back