Will Dana book a huge PPV when Francis fights?

It's so uncool, it's awaking deeply hidden things in my brain lmao
I swear, someday I'm gonna have a nightmare where 7 years old me goes to school wearing a fake BMF belt, with every fucking kid and even the teachers pointing at me and laughing.
Then waking up crying "maman ! Ils se moquent encore de ma ceinture!"
Lol. I was just thinking how ridiculous the meeting must have been. Someone recommends a return of the bmf belt and Dana says "Great idea. Let's do it." Then everyone else is too scared to say the idea sucks.

Lol. I was just thinking how ridiculous the meeting must have been. Someone recommends a return of the bmf belt and Dana says "Great idea. Let's do it." Then everyone else is too scared to say the idea sucks.
It's funny because it probably happened exactly like that lmao

I'm a nurse, but I also have balls, sorry guys.
Oh it already occurred to me. You can join us. We'll get two hottie assistants from Europe and two from North America. Variety is the spice of life.

Oh it already occurred to me. You can join us. We'll get two hottie assistants from Europe and two from North America. Variety is the spice of life.
"Sasha taking a huge knee... HE'S HURT !!"
*hottie appears*

Bet your ass on it that he will pull out Conor/Jon/Khamzat or something on the same weekend.

PFL won't fight on saturday night though. Especially not when there is a UFC card.

Bet your ass on it that he will pull out Conor/Jon/Khamzat or something on the same weekend.

PFL won't fight on saturday night though. Especially not when there is a UFC card.
He can try. But ESPN as a whole is more powerful than dana.

Back