Will Conor ever have the Hunger again ?

well conor said he wants khabib... in russia!!! isnt he fucking awesome?

I hope he fights again, i think his ego is too big not to want to compete with his skillset. He can potentially beat anyone.. its been a year and a half since we last saw him fight.. he may have gotten even better.

His bank account probably gone down by 20 plus mil already if hes bought houses cars and lived it up for 6 months, maybe he will invest his other millions to earn some extra monthly coin and in the mean time come and fight and get more money. I think hes got the Floyd mentality of more more

Unless he develops a gambling problem then he will never go broke.

As far as money goes. He can do commercials or seminars and private lessons for super rich folks.

Unlike most lavish rappers and former boxers, he seems aware of his health and wealth levels.

The fight in Moscow on september 15 will be epic

I don’t think he’s ever had a hunger to fight, or to prove he’s the best. He doesn’t care about his legacy.

His hunger is for money. It always has been. I think he will fight somewhere, at some time. I just don’t know who he is going to fight. Or which sport it will be.
I don't think you get that hood at anything unless you have a hunger to be the best. Money does not motivate the twelve year old kid that took up boxing to be able to protect himself in a fight. Sure, he cares about money, but make no mistake, there is a competition in him that is bordering insanity, even if it seems comical.

The goat goat will be back when he needs another 25 million dollar lump sum. He's on his own time not yours.

I don't think you get that hood at anything unless you have a hunger to be the best. Money does not motivate the twelve year old kid that took up boxing to be able to protect himself in a fight. Sure, he cares about money, but make no mistake, there is a competition in him that is bordering insanity, even if it seems comical.

i think hes a classic inferiority complex case, but now he's super rich so what can he really do? he cant beat floyd, he's done pretty good but he's gone as far as he can realistically go.

he can use "i have more money than you" in 99% of all future confrontations he'll have so thats his inferiority complex taken care of. he can still get in the headlines by calling people fa66ots over and over again or by assaulting people, and he has all his money, so whats he gonna do? come back and get beaten up by most top ten lightweights, for a fraction of the money he gets paid to bite a chicken burger? how does that serve his interests?

Food stamps Conor > millionaire Conor

{<Mcgoat}
You could tell how hungry the man was fighting at 145.

if you want to be a true legend, you go out on top.

That's true to some degree, but usually "going out on top" means you've actually established yourself as the best, have faced challenges and overcome them, and retired before it caught up to you. Conor, I think, will be remembered not as a legend, but as a question mark. We'll remember the fights he didn't take more than the fights he did, and that doesn't do great things for someone's legacy.

Nope Im glad there arent Mcdufus threads anymore.

He is done just as so many predicted he qould be after taking the bs hype fight.

Back