Will Colbys size affect him

ipowerslapmywife

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Colby is a small WW and Leon is a huge WW. We seen how small Colby looked against Usman and Leon dwarfed Usman. On paper this looks like Colby wins but I think Leon’s size advantage can keep him on the feet most of the fight. Unless Leon gasses from the pressure I think he could pull it off. I don’t see Leon getting ragdolled like everyone else I at least expect Leon to look good for the first couple rounds

at a minimum, lets pray. Unconscious, broken and bloody would be nice.
There are certain fighters I just need to see lose certain fights. Colby is that fighter in this fight.

A clean, wicked, KO would be fucking awesome. But if Colby breaks a nail and the ref stops the fight as a TKO.. I’m fucking cool with that..

1702633609098.gif

There are certain fighters I just need to see lose certain fights. Colby is that fighter in this fight.

A clean, wicked, KO would be fucking awesome. But if Colby breaks a nail and the ref stops the fight as a TKO.. I’m fucking cool with that..

View attachment 1017063

Yesir.

And, being a man of culture, I heard that gif loud and clear in my mind

{<redford}

Most people are taking Leon and he's the favorite so idk where you got that from "on paper." After seeing how Usman had nothing really for Leon in the rematch makes me think Leon takes it. The shot Colby has is he is more willing to keep attacking for takedowns more than Usman is because of his cardio. His striking is also played towards that, throwing a large volume of strikes until you back up against the cage where he wants you. I think if Leon circles when Colby rushes in with kicks and punches to stay off the cage it should be an easy win for him.

sounds like you’ve transcended the realm of “fight fan” and entered the plane of the “bloodlusting hate-driven psychopath.”
Will it effect my love life?

Now that he’s part of the inner circle he gets all the coke he can snort. Coke makes you skinny or at least that’s the rumor

Good fucken call, would explain a lot

sounds like you’ve transcended the realm of “fight fan” and entered the plane of the “bloodlusting hate-driven psychopath.”
Nah he is just being a bitch ass hater not a psycho

Great point.

Not sure why it's not talked about but Leon is huge at WW.

Colby has very little chance to beat Leon, let's be honest. Not only Leon is bigger of the two but he is also more skilled of the two.

Colby has only stamina on his side.

Colby says he does not cut weight but mannnn his face looked drawn out and sucked in to me at the presser.

?

Plus his voice was dry, as his vocal cords.
Of course he does cut weight, just less than Usman and Edwards.

Leon's highest punch output was 240 and Colby 540. But Lawler was giving him that.
Edward's is very good at slowing a pace down and landing body kicks. + Colby is older
But they are both southpaws so Edwards left kick won't be as effective.

Edwards should win the striking in the first 2 rounds and be able to keep the fight standing.
Last two rounds, Colby could outpace him. Edwards should have massive problems in the 5ths
3rd round will be defining.

Back