Will Colby become obselete when Tyron makes an example of him?

I didn't say he was lol. A poor man version of lawler is still better then a prime Colby lol.
Arguable. Colby is so bad that he beat RDA while Lawler clearly lost to him..... but yeah, a poor man's Lawler is clearly better.......

Arguable. Colby is so bad that he beat RDA while Lawler clearly lost to him..... but yeah, a poor man's Lawler is clearly better.......

Colby layed and prayed on rda for that whole fight. Was not impressed at all tbh lol.

Colby layed and prayed on rda for that whole fight. Was not impressed at all tbh lol.
It really doesn't matter if you were impressed. Lawler is on the downside of his career and Colby is on his way up. Lawler looked like dogshit against RDA, btw and got gifted against Cerrone. He is arguably 1-3 in his last 4 and arguably 2-4 in his last 6. Lawler's best days are behind him and Colby is on the cusp of a titleshot.

I could actually see Colby grinding out a decision. Wrestling is exhausting and regardless of how hard Colby makes me cringe, the dude has legit cardio.

Back