Will chael pass his first usada test

will he pass his first set of usada tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he's gonna test positive for being 100% bonafide gangster

God I hope he doesn't melt the vial. If he passes and headlines Portland, I will legitimately lose my shit. It's gonna be distressing for everyone.

Well, he has had plenty of time to study for this test, and probably needed to.

Haven't had time to listen yet. Did Ariel at least follow-up with a "is there any reason why you think you wouldn't pass?"

Someone catch me up, why is he taking a piss test.

Chael is doing this because it's win/win for him.

If he passes, he gets respect (from some people, somewhere I'm sure) and get to come back.

If he fails AGAIN, his podcast,shows, etc. will get a ton of attention and he'll get paid that way.

Chael is the master of marketing himself.

What other MMA fighter makes news for just TAKING a drug test? Something all UFC fighters do regularly.

I liked how he told USADA that he wanted to know if he passed & they were like "you should know if you passed." he said, "I don't know all the thingz you test for & I'm not sure if there'z something in there."

I also wouldn't rule out Chael taking some things just so he can take the test himself and know first hand exactly how accurate it is. He loves talking about PEDs and who's on what.

Did you listen to the mma hour?

He didn't actually want to be back in testing pool, he just wanted them to test him as a one off to see if he would pass. But they put him in the testing pool.

His plan was only go back in the testing pool if he passed :)

You believe what chael says?

yeah he is good for this one

Chael is doing this because it's win/win for him.

If he passes, he gets respect (from some people, somewhere I'm sure) and get to come back.

If he fails AGAIN, his podcast,shows, etc. will get a ton of attention and he'll get paid that way.

Chael is the master of marketing himself.

What other MMA fighter makes news for just TAKING a drug test? Something all UFC fighters do regularly.

I keep seeing this as an arguement as to why chael isn't coming back to fighting.

You guys really think Chael is making anywhere near millions of dollars doing 30 second spots on ESPN and slanging MeUndies?

The money he makes in the UFC is magnitudes greater than these other things.

Sonnen did not seem real confident that he will pass so I'm assuming that he won't.

I keep seeing this as an arguement as to why chael isn't coming back to fighting.

You guys really think Chael is making anywhere near millions of dollars doing 30 second spots on ESPN and slanging MeUndies?

The money he makes in the UFC is magnitudes greater than these other things.
True. If the UFC gives him PPV points he will make a fortune even if he gets KO'd in the first round.

I cant imagine him being dumb enough to pop again. he wants to get in their again and MW is wide open so why not. Fucking WEIRD never thought Id see the day where I wanted to see Chael Sonnen come back to the sport.

Pass with flying colors.

bribery.jpeg

I think he will despite what hes said

Back