Will Alvarez hump Conor like he did to Pettis?

It will be a buttraping and Conor will enjoy it

We all know which way he swings

People acting like Eddie gave an one sided beating to Pettis. The fight was closer then people think.

100% he will. He's talked about it on Q&A's, podcasts etc. It's going to be Mendes/McG but for 5 rounds.
I see him getting tired and Conor stealing the last 2.
Conor might catch him in the early rounds though. I'd say he has better hands than Eddie.
So pumped for this fight though.

Yeah Eddie actually was more damaged in the fight...he won purely on TD"s and wall n stall.

That's right. And he's the ultimate hope right now...
I'm won't say that Conor will stuffed every single take down, but sure he will tag Eddie in the process with the significant punching power difference on his favor.

I hope so because it'll be fucking hilarious.

He was VERY lucky to get the decision in the Pettis fight so I doubt he sticks with that style. It would be tough for Conor to deal with but I think in the moment Eddie will want to fight like he usually does

He was back to entertaining Bellator Eddie in the RDA fight and that went well so I could see him having the confidence to go after Conor

isn't it easier to bang on ground than standing? Oh, nevermind.
He won't hump him against the cage. He will hump him on the floor for 2 rounds until Conor gasses and then probably stand and bang. You sherdoggers have dirty minds.

I hate that sort of style but I totally it happens. I want to see Dana get all pissed as 205 headline fight is 5 rounds of his golden child getting man humped.

Humped by Eddie then dumped by Dee

ULTRAAA COMBOOO!!

It's the most likely scenario IMO. Eddie could get caught if he smells blood and gets wild though. I don't think Conor will be able neutralize Eddie's grappling (similar to pettis) like RDA was able to. I really think Conor is a better matchup for Eddie than RDA was, but anything can happen.

Won"t be able to...Pettis is very flat footed with a kick based game, which is a real issue when trying not to get taken down. Conor has great footwork which makes it hard to time takedowns on him, plus the fear of his ability to counter with punches from odd angles.

Eddie flat out said he'd wrestle him and it would be easy.

im sure thats his plan

there are key difference between pettis and conor though. pettis throws kicks and isnt really a dangerous puncher. its really hard for pettis to fight going backwards. pettis has legit skills off his back

conor is a counter puncher with ferocious power. alvarez will want to put conor on his back but he cant move forward the way he did vs pettis. once on the ground i think conor will be less of a threat off his back

i seriously think conor has a legit shot here. i think at 155 eddie is one of the better match ups for him. nate and kabib are probably the worst. a guy that is next to impossible to finish and cardio for days is a nightmare for a guy like conor. a guy that can hold conor down is a nightmare. eddie is a good well rounded fighter and has the wrestling to take conor down but his takedowns aren't elite and his chin is very hittable and not even close to nates

I hate seeing Eddie as champ, but I hope he puts on a wrestling clinic against Conor and puts a stop to this farce of a sport.

Back