Wilder vs BJS “altercation” In Belfast

Looks like Saunders shit himself when Deontay gets up. I couldn't hear what Wilder said to him though but he really looked worried lol Good, can't stand Saunders. Classless scum.

EDIT: just read something further about the story, apparently Deontay took exception to Saunders having called him a racist cunt some time in the past. Saunders admits it and that's when it kicks off.

Ye, he wasn't wrong though tbf
He was saying how the comments regarding Hearn being racist and milking the black man in AJ was in fact racist in itself.

wtf Wilder kissing everybody's hands tonight :eek:

Seems like a nice guy tho

Ye, he wasn't wrong though tbf
He was saying how the comments regarding Hearn being racist and milking the black man in AJ was in fact racist in itself.
I think I remember that now that you say it. Hearn has done pretty well for AJ so I think that opinion is BS. If Deontay wants to criticise anyone then he should look at his own (mis)management.

I think I remember that now that you say it. Hearn has done pretty well for AJ so I think that opinion is BS. If Deontay wants to criticise anyone then he should look at his own (mis)management.

Why do you always quote and agree but not hit like...
Is very odd, would be a lot quicker, easier and more appreciative way of showing you agree.

I wish more of the news about BJS would involve him actually being in a boxing ring...

i'd enjoy BJS's shenanigans a lot more if he stood his ground after wilder stood up.

it would end with his funeral, but i'd get a good laugh out of it, i expect.

Didn't Hearn say nobody knows who Wilder is and when Wilder show up hell begins

I heard Saunders said something about stereotypes, shouted hey Tyrone here’s some fried chicken and lauched half a Nando’s at his table. Seriously
I shouldn't laugh but I did. What a cunt. Lol.

Back