WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

WILDER PROOF OF $50,000,000 CONFIRMED BY JOSHUA'S TEAM | ANOTHER EXCUSE FALLS BY THE WAYSIDE

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...agreement-amid-ongoing-talks-eddie-hearn-says

Wilder's $50million offer, validated by his representative Shelly Finkel, brought the fight "closer", according to Hearn, who was not presented with official paperwork to strike a deal.

"I will go back with some very simple questions, which hopefully they can answer, to put us in a position to know whether it is worth talking," Hearn said earlier this week.

"We sent them [on Tuesday] night," Hearn said. "They can't not answer those questions.

"I believe they want to make the fight."

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder is "70 per cent" likely to happen after "positive conversations" in the past 24 hours, revealed promoter Eddie Hearn.

Negotiations to agree an undisputed world heavyweight title fight between the unbeaten champions ramped up last week when Wilder offered Joshua $50million to fight.

Asked how likely the fight was to be agreed, Hearn exclusively told Sky Sports: "70 per cent.

WILDER PROOF OF $50,000,000 CONFIRMED BY JOSHUA'S TEAM | ANOTHER EXCUSE FALLS BY THE WAYSIDE

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...agreement-amid-ongoing-talks-eddie-hearn-says

Wilder's $50million offer, validated by his representative Shelly Finkel, brought the fight "closer", according to Hearn, who was not presented with official paperwork to strike a deal.

"I will go back with some very simple questions, which hopefully they can answer, to put us in a position to know whether it is worth talking," Hearn said earlier this week.

"We sent them [on Tuesday] night," Hearn said. "They can't not answer those questions.

"I believe they want to make the fight."

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder is "70 per cent" likely to happen after "positive conversations" in the past 24 hours, revealed promoter Eddie Hearn.

Negotiations to agree an undisputed world heavyweight title fight between the unbeaten champions ramped up last week when Wilder offered Joshua $50million to fight.

Asked how likely the fight was to be agreed, Hearn exclusively told Sky Sports: "70 per cent.

Then why did Finkel cancel the meeting!? What sort of stupid business strategy is that. They could have sat down at the meeting and discussed where the money was coming from and got a deal done but now it gets put off even further. I didn't watch the video as it was by Fannon who is a major BS'er and biased as fuck. Plus he talks really fucking slowly and I don't want to lose 20 minutes of my life having to listen to him with all his pregnant pauses.

Then why did Finkel cancel the meeting!? What sort of stupid business strategy is that. They could have sat down at the meeting and discussed where the money was coming from and got a deal done but now it gets put off even further. I didn't watch the video as it was by Fannon who is a major BS'er and biased as fuck. Plus he talks really fucking slowly and I don't want to lose 20 minutes of my life having to listen to him with all his pregnant pauses.

Hearn admits all of this in the Sky sports interview link, about the 50 million and their actually at 70% of making the fight , read the link.

Unless Sky sports is Lying?

We told all of you Hearn was lying and playing mind games and all of you believed him and his stupid mind games and now he's actually admitting team Wilder offer of 50 million is true, just read the Sky sports link below the video and then comment on this and unless Sky sports is in team Wilder"s pockets and the whole interview are lies and a whole smokescreen.

We told all of you Hearn was lying and playing mind games and all of you believed him and his stupid mind games and now he's actually admitting team Wilder offer of 50 million is true, just read the Sky sports link below the video and then comment on this and unless Sky sports is in team Wilder"s pockets and the whole interview are lies and a whole smokescreen.
If it was true then why wouldn't Finkel have a meeting. How infantile is he to cancel a meeting unless Hearn agreed to his demands within 24 hour. That's not how you get business done!

And no that link to Sky Sports does not validate that $50 million was true because if you bothered to read it then Hearn said he sent some questions about that money that need to be confirmed. So no the money isn't proven to be there. Team Wilder need to do the decent thing and answer the questions that Hearn has put to them. Hearn said that the fight is 70% likely to get done which is good but not yet a sure thing. Lets hope that Team Wilder answer Hearns questions. They could have done that if they'd have had the meeting.

If it was true then why wouldn't Finkel have a meeting. How infantile is he to cancel a meeting unless Hearn agreed to his demands within 24 hour. That's not how you get business done!

And no that link to Sky Sports does not validate that $50 million was true because if you bothered to read it then Hearn said he sent some questions about that money that need to be confirmed. So no the money isn't proven to be there. Team Wilder need to do the decent thing and answer the questions that Hearn has put to them. Hearn said that the fight is 70% likely to get done which is good but not yet a sure thing. Lets hope that Team Wilder answer Hearns questions. They could have done that if they'd have had the meeting.

Wilder's $50million offer, validated by his representative Shelly Finkel, brought the fight "closer", according to Hearn,

50 million was validated by team Wilder according to Hearn and brought the fight closer to 70% happening after Pov, I believe Joshua will fight Pov next and Wilder will have a tune-up or a mandatory fight next if he has one, he has to fight.

They just haven't gone over paperwork yet and after the Pov, fight they should get the fight done, they are already at 70% with no meeting and official paperwork, but money is validated according to team Hearn.

How can they already be at 70% agreeing to a deal, when the money hasn't been validated? is Hearn actually lying about a deal almost being done, when the money is fake and the offer is fake, but they are actually at 70% done with no meeting and paperwork ?

The answer is the money is legit and the offer is real and know we just have questions needed to be answered and the paperwork needs to be seen and other stuff, but the offer is validated and we are now at 70% in making and having the fight.

Wilder's $50million offer, validated by his representative Shelly Finkel, brought the fight "closer", according to Hearn,

Last edited:

50 million was validated by team Wilder according to Hearn and brought the fight closer to 70% happening after Pov, I believe Joshua will fight Pov next and Wilder will have a tune-up or a mandatory fight next if he has one, he has to fight.

They just haven't gone over paperwork yet and after the Pov, fight they should get the fight done, they are already at 70% with no meeting and official paperwork, but money is validated according to team Hearn.

How can they already be at 70% agreeing to a deal, when the money hasn't been validated? is Hearn actually lying about a deal almost being done, when the money is fake and the offer is fake, but they are actually at 70% done with no meeting and paperwork ?

The answer is the money is legit and the offer is real and know we just have questions needed to be answered and the paperwork needs to be seen and other stuff, but the offer is validated and we are now at 70% in making and having the fight.

Hearn said: "I will go back with some very simple questions, which hopefully they can answer, to put us in a position to know whether it is worth talking," So it's not certain at all. And why hasn't Wilder and co answered those 'simple' questions yet? They've had since Tuesday night. I hope that this deal gets done, I really do.

Hearn said: "I will go back with some very simple questions, which hopefully they can answer, to put us in a position to know whether it is worth talking," So it's not certain at all. And why hasn't Wilder and co answered those 'simple' questions yet? They've had since Tuesday night. I hope that this deal gets done, I really do.

Of course Hearn has more questions, this is normal and with no meeting and paperwork anybody would have questions and would have a hundred more questions even after reading the paperwork and Lawyers asking questions, all this is normal.

But the money is validated by Hearn himself, but he still has questions, that needs to be answered and they need to go over paperwork, also they are now at 70% in making the fight, when last week everything was a lie and a fake offer was placed according to Hearn himself and now everyone, both teams, are actually at 70% at agreeing to this 50 million money and fight.

Of course Hearn has more questions, this is normal and with no meeting and paperwork anybody would have questions and would have a hundred more questions even after reading the paperwork and Lawyers asking questions, all this is normal.

But the money is validated by Hearn himself, but he still has questions, that needs to be answered and they need to go over paperwork, also they are now at 70% in making the fight, when last week everything was a lie and a fake offer was placed according to Hearn himself and now everyone, both teams, are actually at 70% at agreeing to this 50 million money and fight.
what is even your point?

wilder's team offers 50M with some bullshit strings attached, refusing to send a draft contract and cancelling a meeting. what is hearn supposed to make of it? that it's legitimate? he tells them i want to see where this money is coming from, and they refuse him. how would you react to that? would you not call it a bullshit fake offer?

if they are willing to meet and negotiate, that's great. but this rambling on and on about how hearn is lying, when everything he's said thus far makes perfect sense, is fucking childish.

Right twatface, this is Hearn on record saying that the money hasn't been confirmed at all. Time stamped link.

Last edited:
Now he's saying that he doesn't need proof of the 50 million and he never asked for proof, when he actually did and it's also on video. Now Hearn only wants simple questions answered and that's it. LOL he's spinning and lying again and trying to get more money. Sky sports is now lying to, when Hearn said the fight is 70% a go and the 50 million is validated and we just need time and they want the fight like we do. Hearn is trying to get more money fron England and Vegas.

Hearn now saying i don't need proof of the 50 million

(WOW!) EDDIE HEARN' CLAIMS "NEVER ASKED FOR PROOF" OF WILDER FUNDS | AMAZING PROPENSITY TO LIE!

Now he's saying that he doesn't need proof of the 50 million and he never asked for proof, when he actually did and it's also on video. Now Hearn only wants simple questions answered and that's it. LOL he's spinning and lying again and trying to get more money. Sky sports is now lying to, when Hearn said the fight is 70% a go and the 50 million is validated and we just need time and they want the fight like we do. Hearn is trying to get more money fron England and Vegas.

(WOW!) EDDIE HEARN' CLAIMS "NEVER ASKED FOR PROOF" OF WILDER FUNDS | AMAZING PROPENSITY TO LIE!

Not another Fannon video. I'm sorry but I just can't bare to listen to that cunt, not even for a minute let alone 20. Why don't you timestamp it so I don't have put up with his drivel?

Not another Fannon video. I'm sorry but I just can't bare to listen to that cunt, not even for a minute let alone 20. Why don't you timestamp it so I don't have put up with his drivel?

Time stop Hearn video he's saying that he doesn't and never asked and needed proof of the 50 million and he just has simple questions that needs to be asked, when in fact Hearn did say he asked for proof and demanded proof of the 50 million and it's all over this thread even on video with Hearn himself saying this and you know it and so does everyone else, Hearns is trying to spin things to get more money but doesn't want the fans to get pissed off because he's not making this fight right away and this will turn into Floyd vs Manny again and fans are not putting up with waiting 3 more years to see these two fight.

So now with the skysports saying the 50 million was validated and the fight is 70% done and we just need questions answered, Hearn is just low balling to get more then 50 million and if it doesn't work after the Pov fight, team Joshua will take the 50 million dollars offer, if England and Vegas doesn't budge on their bids for the fight.

Anyone who doesn't see this doesn't know about fight negotiations and bid wars to have the fight.

Wilder and Joshua isn't Floyd and Manny, or Floyd and MaCgregor and just can't demand a 200 million split, but that's both teams goal and they already got 50 million and that's not going away.

I actually think they both split 150 million max and maybe no gate, or it stays at 50 million split and Vegas wins the bid wars and has the fight first.

why do people post videos of someone else talking for 20 minutes, with "(WOW!)" in the title, and expect to be taken seriously? nobody is going to sit through that video to hopefully see the cunt spit out "evidence" of hearn being a pathological liar.

@tekkennlee you haven't made a single compelling argument in this whole debate.

did hearn confirm they're interested in the 50M offer? was hearn denied a draft contract immediately after the 50M offer? was he given a ridiculous 48h deadline? was he denied a meeting? was communication about the offer done almost exclusively on fucking instagram? spoiler alert: the answer to all of those is yes.

hearn could spin this any way he wants to, because the wilder camp is acting like adolescent idiots. if they have 50M to pay joshua, they should meet with hearn, put together the contract, and get the deal done. they should not put a 48h deadline on the offer, refuse to meet, and make a shitload of posts on social media. if they actually have the funds to do this, they're in an awesome position to force the fight, because the AJ camp can't deny them. but in order to do that, they need to act like grownups for a few weeks. at this point, i'm not sure that's possible.

Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with proof of funds as if that's the only sticking point here?

I have no doubt the money is there and real, but it still needs to be shown and the fight still needs to be discussed and negotiated, it's as simple as that. They need to reveal the terms and they need to be discussed. You do that in a meeting, and Wilder's team refused one. The money is becoming a red herring.

Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with proof of funds as if that's the only sticking point here?

I have no doubt the money is there and real, but it still needs to be shown and the fight still needs to be discussed and negotiated, it's as simple as that. They need to reveal the terms and they need to be discussed. You do that in a meeting, and Wilder's team refused one. The money is becoming a red herring.

Yes saying he never asked for proof of funds is obviously bull shit, not sure how that lie as of now affects team Wilder cancelling meetings a week ago.

50m is just a number. How can you agree a fight/business deal if 1 side refuses to meet or even discuss it lol

Some of yous live in a fckin fantasy land where a number is plucked out of Shelly finkles arse, wilders fairy godmother waves her magic wand and the fight is magically made? Unfortunately we live in the real world where the teams representatives have to meet to come to an agreement. This is probably already happening. And if the fight doesn’t happen next it’s not because either fighter or their team doesn’t want it, it’s because they can’t agree on the finer points of the deal (money, location etc) before Joshua has to fight a mandatory. Some of yous have turned in to dribbling fckin simpletons over all of this. You’ve convinced yourself that 1 guy is ducking based on nonsense. There are a hundred reasons why these 2 guys and their teams want the fight. I can’t think of 1 REAL reason why either guy wouldn’t

Barry Hearn Wants Joshua To Delay Wilder Fight, Explains Why (Eddie Hearn's Daddy who he listens too, and who really runs the show)
https://www.boxingscene.com/barry-hearn-wants-joshua-delay-wilder-fight-explains-why--127935

“I have a meeting with Anthony Joshua on Tuesday with Eddie, before Eddie goes off to New York.

“The decision is numbers – it’s a numbers game and it’s nothing to do with boxing. It’s purely to do with ‘that’s what you get if you fight Alexander Povetkin, that’s what you get if you fight Jarrell Miller, that’s what you get if you fight Deontay Wilder in England, that’s what you get if you fight Deontay Wilder in America. And I don’t fight, so it’s your call because you’re the guv’nor, you’re running heavyweight boxing.’

“The Deontay Wilder fight, if I was Anthony Joshua, I’d be leaving that for a little while.

“Not because I’m worried about Deontay Wilder but at this moment in time maybe I’m looking at 500,000 to 600,000 pay-per-view buyers. In a year, done properly I might be looking at two million, two and a half million pay-per-view buyers.”

Barry Hearn said: “I said to Anthony: ‘If you had six months to live I would say go and fight Deontay Wilder, take the most money, but if you’re saying to me that you’ve got a legacy plan then I’m saying let’s capitalise on it properly.’

“That’s his decision and his team’s, because I don’t do the boxing. But it’s a credible way of doing business. If you start letting the fans be the matchmaker you’ll end up being skint.

“When you talk about Anthony Joshua, I believe he’s planning another eight years at the top.

“So if he is, and he takes that view, the only thing that can derail him is getting beaten. That fear of getting beaten is what pushes him in the gym every day.

“The reason our meeting is starting at two o’clock tomorrow is so that he can fit a gym session in in the morning. While he’s got that attitude I don’t have a worry about anyone beating Anthony Joshua.

“I just have the worry over whether I’m getting the maximum amount of money for my client, because that’s my job. His job is knocking people out.”
------------------------------------
My favorite line from the article:

Barry Hearn said: “I said to Anthony: ‘If you had six months to live I would say go and fight Deontay Wilder, take the most money,

Lmaooooooooooooo they really sound like they want the fight, talking about death when it comes to Wilder.

With every pasting week The AJ side keeps making his supporters look clueless. Now top guys on their side are saying they want to delay the fight.

Barry Hearn Wants Joshua To Delay Wilder Fight, Explains Why (Eddie Hearn's Daddy who he listens too, and who really runs the show)
https://www.boxingscene.com/barry-hearn-wants-joshua-delay-wilder-fight-explains-why--127935

“I have a meeting with Anthony Joshua on Tuesday with Eddie, before Eddie goes off to New York.

“The decision is numbers – it’s a numbers game and it’s nothing to do with boxing. It’s purely to do with ‘that’s what you get if you fight Alexander Povetkin, that’s what you get if you fight Jarrell Miller, that’s what you get if you fight Deontay Wilder in England, that’s what you get if you fight Deontay Wilder in America. And I don’t fight, so it’s your call because you’re the guv’nor, you’re running heavyweight boxing.’

“The Deontay Wilder fight, if I was Anthony Joshua, I’d be leaving that for a little while.

“Not because I’m worried about Deontay Wilder but at this moment in time maybe I’m looking at 500,000 to 600,000 pay-per-view buyers. In a year, done properly I might be looking at two million, two and a half million pay-per-view buyers.”

Barry Hearn said: “I said to Anthony: ‘If you had six months to live I would say go and fight Deontay Wilder, take the most money, but if you’re saying to me that you’ve got a legacy plan then I’m saying let’s capitalise on it properly.’

“That’s his decision and his team’s, because I don’t do the boxing. But it’s a credible way of doing business. If you start letting the fans be the matchmaker you’ll end up being skint.

“When you talk about Anthony Joshua, I believe he’s planning another eight years at the top.

“So if he is, and he takes that view, the only thing that can derail him is getting beaten. That fear of getting beaten is what pushes him in the gym every day.

“The reason our meeting is starting at two o’clock tomorrow is so that he can fit a gym session in in the morning. While he’s got that attitude I don’t have a worry about anyone beating Anthony Joshua.

“I just have the worry over whether I’m getting the maximum amount of money for my client, because that’s my job. His job is knocking people out.”
------------------------------------
My favorite line from the article:

Barry Hearn said: “I said to Anthony: ‘If you had six months to live I would say go and fight Deontay Wilder, take the most money,

Lmaooooooooooooo they really sound like they want the fight, talking about death when it comes to Wilder.

With every pasting week The AJ side keeps making his supporters look clueless. Now top guys on their side are saying they want to delay the fight.

Talking about death? Do you read what you paste? And he is right. Sounds like he's being managed the right way. Look at those options.

Everyone always knew if he didn't fight Deontay he'd have options. Obviously we want to see the fight asap.

Back