WILD

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
They dance in the rain like wild animals on fire...in love, in the moment.
Showing what real freedom feels like from within, under the skin...deep down in places most people are afraid of, because it makes them feel dirty.

That place is far from dirty, but its the most clean place any of us can live.
That place blooms the flowers that line our way to a different perspective.

It often lightens our stress, pushes the load aside... even for a brief moment.
I one day hope to feel that place again, to wash away the last year of unexpected punches in the face, and kicks in the stomach that life throws at all of us.

Heres to dancing in the rain like wild animals on fire...pushing the worries, stress and punches to the side so we can breathe free...for a moment.

~SL

Showing what real freedom feels like from within, under the skin...deep down in places most people are afraid of, because it makes them feel dirty.

I one day hope to feel that place again, to wash away the last year of unexpected punches in the face, and kicks in the stomach that life throws at all of us.

Heres to dancing in the rain like wild animals on fire...pushing the worries, stress and punches to the side so we can breathe free...for a moment.

~SL
bhxX4un.gif

6b13d4b7847d61ddcbd1be31d3febe00.gif

giphy.gif

~SL
200w.gif

Have a great 2024, Sir Lemur:)

~SL
Man...I don't even have a joke. This one is real to me bud.

Back