Wild boars kill 3 Islamic militants in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question is that a haram way to die though?

Should we just air drop thousands of boars into Syria?

Ssssooooooo.... just how stringent is that ban on touching or consuming swine?

In Soviet Russia, Pork eats You!

Love it
Maybe we should set up a sf unit that just kills these pos in funny ways
Next week one of them will wake up surrounded by polar bears
Or find theit shitter has actualy been airlifted as they ised it and will now be dropped 10k foot downwards!

Id tune in for that!

Fucking boars. Long story short my family is from oklahoma. I am not. But I spent alot of time in OK. Boars are vile evil little shits that are pure fucking evil and smart. They all need to die. No animal on this planet needs to die more including mosquitos, lice and aids.

Fuck boars. ban me for it

Fucking boars. Long story short my family is from oklahoma. I am not. But I spent alot of time in OK. Boars are vile evil little shits that are pure fucking evil and smart. They all need to die. No animal on this planet needs to die more including mosquitos, lice and aids.

Fuck boars. ban me for it
Yeah they and feral pigs also became a plague in rural brazil. These fuckers destroy entire sections of corn in one night

Should we just air drop thousands of boars into Syria?
Not a bad idea. Feral hogs are overachievers as far as being assholes and breeding like rabbits go. Too bad removing them would prove more problematic than getting rid of ISIS.

I'm mad as hell...

Dawg, WHEN THE FUCK THEY GET WILD BOARS OUY THERE?!?!

you mean to tell me i could have been eating that instead of them gotdamn rotisserie chickens with chalky ass flat bread?

Yeah they and feral pigs also became a plague in rural brazil. These fuckers destroy entire sections of corn in one night

Finally something every nation in the world can agree on.

Let's kill all the boars off first, then lice then the je... wait forget the last part

probably boared so it wanted to Iraq up some kills

Article by John Bacon.

Could've been eating real bacon instead of KBR's oven baked turkey bacon...

Real sausage gravy biscuits...

lmao @ boars going HAM on ISIS scum.

And boars are mean as fuck. One of the few animals that seems to want to fuck you up just for existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back