Wife pissed that husband did not cheat on her!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yes you read the title correctly:

Wife was trying to set husband up by having him commit adultery so she could divorce him and take his shit as well as making him look like a bad person. Husband is loyal and wife gets mad at fucking that!

these are fake, haven't you figured that out yet?

Where does cheating affect a divorce? that is no longer a thing in Canada anyways.

"Is this the line to lose half my shit? This is gonna be awesome!"
-Bill Burr

Fake as hell. Anyone who believes differently isn't very smart and definitely not savvy enough to watch youtube videos.

Where does cheating affect a divorce? that is no longer a thing in Canada anyways.
In the States it does. Not sure exactly how it does, but i do know it does.

Our divorce laws are pathetic, quite honestly.

the internet: full of men who have a vendetta out against women because they don't want to fuck them

What a pathetic post. I've been a homosexual since puberty so why on earth would I have any interest in whether they'd want to fuck me or not?

Fake as hell. Anyone who believes differently isn't very smart and definitely not savvy enough to watch youtube videos.

I haven't even watched this one, but the worst I've seen are the gold digger pranks. Always have a ridiculously dressed hot woman (used in the still to lure in men) and an unlikely scenario. They almost always get millions of views.

Ew she reminds me of Skyler from Breaking Bad. From the ugly looks to the bitchy personality. Fook her! That's what's up. All these unloyal hoes just out there for our money!

In the States it does. Not sure exactly how it does, but i do know it does.

Our divorce laws are pathetic, quite honestly.

I had no idea. Here divorce is basically the ending of a financial agreement combined with no fault insurance, at least in theory but you know ....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back