Why would the black Beast cut to 262lbs?

Stann repeatedly exaggerated Lewis's size and accomplishments throughout the broadcast "all wins by ko!"

Why would he cut 4 more pounds than necessary?

Why does the UFC not only exaggerate but flat out lie about every fighters size, weight and accomplishments?

It's getting stupid.

Stann also dwarfs most fighters despite only being 6'1" himself, the lies gotta stop.

stann is close to 6'2 and is wearing big ass dress shoes while the fighters he stands next to are in bare feet. he also has a huge head which affects the illusion as well

i love how on sherdog 'taking a dump' is at least 5-10 pounds

a bunch of toilet bowl destroyers on here

Lol.. he is a HW my man and if he doesn't cut extreme then stuff like overshooting can easily happen.

He clearly isn't much over the limit he can be in the 270-280 range.. and for a HW that is missing a meal, taking a dump and sauna's his ass off something like 15 lbs isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

The really big ones cut like 25-30 lbs and then you will be extra careful and come in on that 265 mark.

But he is a fat 265'er he ain't in proper shape at that weight in reality he would be like 240 in shape with little fat on him.. instead he is 275-280 with a lot of fat.

He probably gets to 300+ when he walks around with no fight booked.

Most of this is correct, but it should be noted that fat holds less water than lean mass. That's why traditionally many women have a hard time cutting large amounts of weight. They have fat deposits in their breasts, buttocks, thighs, and hips that tend to limit how much water can be pulled.

I'm assuming by cutting weight he just starts dieting when he gets close to the fight

He's probably just watching his weight during that period and goes down to 262. Not that hard to imagine if his norm is stuffing his face. Probably not water weight.

Is it that hard to believe? I go to sleep 175 lbs and wake up at 170 all the time.
Yea, it's the early weigh in. Quite a few of the guys go to sleep on weight, so that they know they have nothing to worry about come morning, and can rehydrate right away. And if you're not cutting a lot to being with, it could certainly drop you below the limit.

Back