Why won't the government legalize polygamy in marriage?

P

Pwent

with the recognition of same sex marriages, it shows that marriage is no longer linked to its foundations with the church nor is it confined to what behaviors will give the best societal outcome

So why not polygamy? What if they really love each other? Why can't polyamorists have equal rights?

polygamy.jpg

As long as only one couple can claim 'married' on tax returns, only one spouse can receive Social Security benefits and so on....... I'm cool with it.

But a benefit of marriage is finacial, so without that...what is the need to be legally married to multiple woman?

with the recognition of same sex marriages, it shows that marriage is no longer linked to its foundations with the church nor is it confined to what behaviors will give the best societal outcome

So why not polygamy? What if they really love each other? Why can't polyamorists have equal rights?

polygamy.jpg
The polygamy crowd doesn't have the political power of the LGBTQ agenda.

If you speak out against the polygamy crowd, you will probably still keep your job.

Because I would have all of the women. It's simple.

As long as only one couple can claim 'married' on tax returns, only one spouse can receive Social Security benefits and so on....... I'm cool with it.

But a benefit of marriage is finacial, so without that...what is the need to be legally married to multiple woman?
There some possible downfalls to marriage too, some not directly tied to financials though, but potential liability for getting married. Especially if the bitches like to spend spend spend :)

Why only one spouse receive SS benefits

how is a 4 way marriage more of an issue than 2 regular marriages

Seems like it would be easier to be abused.

I would think people would be getting married just for financial benefits. I could have 20 wives and eventually collect SS on all of them.

polygamy.jpg

Big Love was a great show.

I think a big issue would be health insurance policies. Many have single, married, and family options. Well if that family option is no longer for a husband, wife, and 2-3 kids and suddenly 8 spouses with a handful of kids each; expenses to the employer and ins company are going to go up drastically

Also you get a tax break for being married and filing jointly. Do those tax breaks add onto each other the more you have in your poly family?

Jesus Christ, I have my hands full with one Latina. I can't imagine 3-5 that are all synced up and pms'ing at the same time. Fuck that.....after busting you have to remember you have to put up with all these women haha

Well now we have homo marriage, transsexuality being taught in school as a viable option, so I don't see why poligamy, incest, pedophilia and even zoophilia shouldn't be on the agenda as well.

2017 and all that.

Jesus Christ, I have my hands full with one Latina. I can't imagine 3-5 that are all synced up and pms'ing at the same time. Fuck that.....after busting you have to remember you have to put up with all these women haha
That's why you hit them, bro. If they're real latinas they won't call the police.

That's why you hit them, bro. If they're real latinas they won't call the police.

It depends on the Latina really, with mine I would run the risk of a Lorena Bobbitt incident (she was Ecuadorian)

polygamy.jpg
Best societal outcome for who? What are you talking about? The science is in and same sex marriage does not have an adverse effect on society.

Brace yourself fellow sherdoggers!!!

This thread is one slippery slope!..

Back