Why isnt Yoel bashed for cheating like Jones?

I frankly dont care much about either. Jones is a complete retard on alot of different things outside of MMA, so its easier to critize him for another fuck up.

The fact you believe yoel is fucking hillarious.

I believe usada did EVERYTHING it could to catch Yoel and we’re embarresed when they found out he was right all along. I believe usada

Yoel's case was a real legit tainted supplement case.

"Shed RX
, a training supplement that Romero states he was using back in late 2015 when he tested positive for a substance called Ibutamoren"
s-l640.jpg

My bad, its just i have gotten in to serious discussions with people who say guys like A. Silva and Yoel are not black, which is completely ridiculous.
I get in to it with people over this also. Especially Dominicans

He gets bashed and is listed as "questionable" in the Shertard books. jones got busted TWICE.
Besides that time when he fought DC, what was the other bust he got himself into?

I mean, from what I can tell Jones:
- Ran over a pregnant woman or something (that's the most fu**ed up thing he did imo)
- Had an exam that shows him with a bizarre epitestosterone level and trace amounts of cocaine
- Got caught after DC 2

Am I missing something? (Or is it something incorrect on what I've said?)

lol soooo a leading supplement company changed its recipe for Yoel lolol.....also usada tracked down off the shelf samples from different locations manufactured at the same time his was and all came back tainted !! And it’s a legal component that’s wasn’t listed on the ingredients.

Yeah I agree it's ridiculous scenario that didn't happen. In fact I purposely made it a ridiculous scenario to point out it was still more believable (although of course still ridiculous and not believable) than what he proposed, which is that Melki bought every available otc supplement known to man until he found one that was tainted with the same drugs Yoel was taking.

To reiterate: I don't believe either scenario.

Also noting theres a strong case on Yoel having tainted supplements, this makes Jones look even worse by comparison.

You're really just proving my point that because Jon has stomped DC multiple times in actual fights that all you can do is attack his character.

No, I'm not proving your point at all.

If I was judging his character I would be attacking him for doing coke or hitting pregnant women with his car or being a snitch.

What I attacked was the fact that he needs to cheat to achieve his fraudulent in-ring performance in the sport that he competes in. I don't really care what he does outside the ring.

Jones is pretty much public enemy #1 on sherdog because he tested positive for some weak ass turinabol. Yet yoel has also tested postitive, is jacked like the hulk and trains at the same gym as jones but he is loved on here.

Why the double standards?
please tell me when Ypel hit a pregnant lady and run away from the scene.....

...then came back, grabbed his drugs and run again...

Besides that time when he fought DC, what was the other bust he got himself into?

I mean, from what I can tell Jones:
- Ran over a pregnant woman or something (that's the most fu**ed up thing he did imo)
- Had an exam that shows him with a bizarre epitestosterone level and trace amounts of cocaine
- Got caught after DC 2

Am I missing something? (Or is it something incorrect on what I've said?)
He got caught after DC 3.... DC 2 never happened because he got busted before hand.
He was also busted by USADA with cocaine in his system, you know, the cocaine he had "just tried for the very first time"?
There is a story circulating that he has never really addressed about him hiding under a ring to avoid testing...
And then there is, in his own words, his daughters being a "curse by God" to him and "God" feels he isn't ready to have a son, yet. When he gets his life straight, God will give him a son. You know, "fuck the daughters... who wants 'em".
Yeah, that psychopath.

The closest thing you have on Romero is the "gay jesus" thing and he may actually have a point. Look up the "disciple whom Jesus loved". Interesting reading. He was also busted for PEDs but later vindicated and I don't necessarily believe him but that's that.

So yeah, I guess you are "missing something".

Because Yoel is Hispanic, and Jones is black. Racism alive and well in this day and age.

Yep, Yoel is perceived as foreign.

Jones was addicted to drugs and ran away after a hit and run,
Got caught cheating multiple times, no good explanations, disrespected the commission with the dick pill comment and his dismissive attitude.

All of this further enhances that African American stigma.

Last edited:
And Rockhold took a brutal KO from a cheater, which hurts his chin and career.

Yoel tainted supplements
Jon - steroids, cheater who win because use steroids, when he fought against OSP he wasnt on steroids and he looked awful. Before USADA he was dominator but now he cant survive without steroids

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back