Why isn't jones being randomly tested during his suspension?

Dont you think that would be rather stupid (considering he is already suspended)???
It would be stupid, but so is driving while intoxicated and fleeing the scene. So is getting busted immediately after coming off a suspension for banned substances. So is not abiding by the terms of your suspension for banned substances and admitting you had your signature forged. So is not telling USADA about your supplements, even after it got you in trouble before.

So would it really be surprising if Jones does something stupid? It's basically par for the course.

So would it really be surprising if Jones does something stupid? It's basically par for the course.

Oh I dont deny, Jones is more than capable of stupidity, hes proved it time and again.

but taking ped's, while on a suspension for ped's and awaiting decision. Something that would basically end your career (CSAC would never re-licence him)

that would be whole new levels of stupid.

Melatonin "2" is for tanning and improves sex drive and works great.
There's no such thing as "Melatonin 2".

Melanotan II is a synthetic analogue of the peptide hormone α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH).

It was under development as drug candidate for female sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction but clinical development ceased by 2003, and as of 2018, no product containing melanotan II was marketed and all commercial development had ceased.[1] Unlicensed, untested, or fraudulent products sold as "melanotan II" are found on the Internet, and purported to be effective as "tanning drugs", though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]

Melatonin, also known as N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine,[1] is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in humans and animals and regulates sleep and wakefulness.[2]

Oh I dont deny, Jones is more than capable of stupidity, hes proved it time and again.

but taking ped's, while on a suspension for ped's and awaiting decision. Something that would basically end your career (CSAC would never re-licence him)

that would be whole new levels of stupid.
Admitting to letting people forge your signature and to not following the rules of the AC to the AC is significantly stupider then fucking around with roids on suspension. Besides USADA is not VADA and is easily beaten. So why not roll those dice? You point to a single moment in jones UFC career that shows he is too smart for this behavior and i will delete the thread. Until then you have no argument.

And no where am i saying its a conspiracy. I am saying its incompetence and negligence.

It blows my mind that Rogan keeps repeating that as if it somehow makes it fact. He is too smart to really believe that shit.. yet he accuses Fedor of doping. Makes total sense.

I guess when you've been on test and HGH for decades like Joe, your perspective begins to skew a bit.

I cant even listen to Joe anymore, hes fucking lost it, was my boy about 10yrs ago but hes gotten on one lately. His Rhonda comments should of lost any remaining fans he had left.

I like Jon, as fighter. With his limited time striking and practicing submissions he became a world champion. But he’s fucked up lot in the past, and I dont put anything past him anymore and neither should USADA, especially during a time he’s trying to prove his innocence. They should be on him like stink on shit the rest of his career should he return as well.

There's no such thing as "Melatonin 2".

Melanotan II is a synthetic analogue of the peptide hormone α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH).

It was under development as drug candidate for female sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction but clinical development ceased by 2003, and as of 2018, no product containing melanotan II was marketed and all commercial development had ceased.[1] Unlicensed, untested, or fraudulent products sold as "melanotan II" are found on the Internet, and purported to be effective as "tanning drugs", though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]

Melatonin, also known as N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine,[1] is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in humans and animals and regulates sleep and wakefulness.[2]

Lol what they dont rell u is that they use it for the us army when recruits arrive in dessert to help with sun exposure.

Most of the adverse effects is associoted with improper dosing or improper use.

Ive used it and had great results

Lol what they dont rell u is that they use it for the us army when recruits arrive in dessert to help with sun exposure.

Most of the adverse effects is associoted with improper dosing or improper use.

Ive used it and had great results
Except there's still no such thing as "Melatonin 2"; I'll give you a hint, look at the spelling.

. Besides USADA is not VADA and is easily beaten.

What the fuck are you talking about ? You realise usada and vada use the same labs right?
You realise that usada run a biologic passport system and vada don't right?

What the fuck are you talking about ? You realise usada and vada use the same labs right?
You realise that usada run a biologic passport system and vada don't right?
USADA and VADA are 100% not the same thing. Their is litterally documentaries all over explain 1. the difference and 2. how easy it is to beat USADA because of their outdated testing.

USADA and VADA are 100% not the same thing. Their is litterally documentaries all over explain 1. the difference and 2. how easy it is to beat USADA because of their outdated testing.
What the fuck are you talking about.

Both use the same fucking labs. Vada mainly use the Wada accredited lab in Montreal, usada mainly use the labs in salt lake city and locals Angeles.. But if a Canadian fighter is tested it usually goes to Montreal.

I didn't say they were the same thing. But they DO use the same labs, for analysis of samples.

What the fuck are you talking about that usada's tests are outdated and vadas aren't?????? If they both use the same labs they are both using the same analysis methods.

The only fundemental difference in actual sample analysis between the two are:

1) usada run an athlete biological passport program, vada don't.
2) usada are trialling the use of dried blood spot testing meaning they can collect more blood samples
3) the lab in salt lake city is a research lab so is often one step ahead of Montreal and other labs (the hgh test being a good example)

I've no idea what this documentary was you watched. Did it have coloured puppets?

Back