Why isn't Joanna Champion talking about moving up to fight Amanda Nunes?

I suspect she retires soon after breaking the record for champion wins.

And yet Ronda has been "ducking" a roided-up, 170lb Cyborg all these years, apparently. Dat Sherdog logic.

Ronda has fought at 145 and competed in judo even heavier than that.

How many fights does Jedi have at 135?

Because there would be 20+ lbs weight difference? Nunes looks like she would fare just fine at FW even.

IMO no UFC champion should ever be obligated to venture to another weight class if they are dominating their own.

Any fighters that take on a different weight class are just going extra miles and deserve praise. Doesn't make the fighters who stay put cowards.

JJ only dominates 115, and now that Valentina is a permanent fixture, who beat JJ 3x already, JJ isn't moving up for shit.

Sure JJ wanted KK to come into UFC, and she asked for KK to come, but she didn't say shit about Valentina, who fucked her up everytime.

Ignored...

You're just way too stupid for me to ever even consider wanting to read another word you post.

Featherweight Conor fought Nate who was literally 3x his size and his a natural LHW [according to him].
5BBWoGt.gif

I mean, she is highly self-confident and prone to trash-talk.

And, she has no ready made challenger right now.

Also, great enough on the feet to give Amanda some problems.

Where's the tough talk from JoJed?
they are training partners dude?

Joanna lost 3 time already to Shevchenko... She would get a really hard time with anyone in the top 10.
she lost 3 close decisions.
shevchenko would be champ if there was a women's flyweight division.
i personally think 125 lbs > 145 lbs for women. girls who fight at higher than 135 are not attractive so that division will never be popular.

Nunes weighs AT LEAST 20 pounds more

Probably more

Amanda would rape JoJed.

LITERALLY.

JJ only dominates 115, and now that Valentina is a permanent fixture, who beat JJ 3x already, JJ isn't moving up for shit.

Sure JJ wanted KK to come into UFC, and she asked for KK to come, but she didn't say shit about Valentina, who fucked her up everytime.

Valentina fights at 135, Joanna at 115. Joanna has said if the UFC ever opened a 125 division she thinks Valentina would move down and she would definitely move up to try to be 2 weight champ and they could meet again. But it isn't a fight she is going to chase up to 135 after

Nunes is way bigger than JJ.

The straw weight division is starting to get really good.

The UFC wants to have at least one legitimate WMMA division.

Hahaha because Amanda is literally twice the size of her and would KO her with zero effort in about a minute

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back