Why is no one talking about Khabib vs Woodley?

No one is talking about it because it makes zero sense and is dumb. Can we actually get REAL champions in UFC. Khabib has had 1 title defense and the division is super stacked and many fights for him to have at LW.

I get what your point is, but in my opinion Woodley has cleaned out the Welterweight division beating Till and Thompson. Covington would probably lose to them in my opinion.

So I stand by my belief Khabib won't mention Woodley because Woodley would wreck him like Till.
Agreed. Khabib beating Woodley would be way better for his legacy, but he don't want none. I would love to see the fight but doubt it ever happens. It may be closer than some think, as Khabib is huge for the weight class (cuts 40 pounds), but he is a throwback to the champs before the McGregor Era, like GSP, Andy and Jones. He would fight others at WW, but certainly not Tyron. If Colby captures the belt, we may have a chance, as Khabib is larger than Colby and his offense and judo would possibly negate Colby's wrestle heavy attack system.

Because Sherdog has a hard on for Khabib rn and Woodley would beat the fuck out of him.

Also, all bullshit aside, it's Tony's turn. No more Tiramisu and no more cables - it's time.

It's the same reason people don't talk about Woodley fighting at MW, or Whittaker fighting at LHW.

Khabib would get wrecked by T-Wood.

Man I think had Woodley had better performances in the Wonderboy and Maia fights that could’ve been the big fight right now. It still is probably the most interesting fight for Khabib in my opinion. Even though Woodley isnt as popular as maybe a Conor, GSP, or Ferguson I think it’d be extremely hard to argue Khabib vs Woodley is probably the most interesting matchup and toughest fight for Khabib right now.

Do you agree or disagree? Who do you think would take that fight if it does in deed happen one day? If Woodley could have slaughtering performances against say Colby and Usman, then I think that’s the no brainer for sure. You could even try to make Woodley vs GSP and the winner could fight Khabib after fights with Ferguson and McGregor. Say Khabib we’re to win those 2 fights, and in the meantime Woodley beats Colby and GSP. That could set up possibly the greatest matchup of all time in Khabib vs Woodley. Don’t get me twisted I love the thoughts of Khabib vs GSP to, but I think Woodley is without a doubt the toughest matchup out there for Khabib right now at 155 or 170 pounds.

Thoughts? Why is this a fight that no one has been seeming to bring up? Would you be interested?
lol kebab is great. All time great even but he has no chance against Woodley. Woodley would woodfuck him and hand him his first ko loss.

Woodley is a good wrestler and his stand up looks good as well. Khabib would have similar problems taking down Woodley as he did Tibau.. Woodley would light him up on his feet.

Why is no one talking about Woodley fighting Whittaker, romero or any other top middleweight?

<Dany07>
giphy.gif

No one as stopped talking about Tony man, Conor can't even say Tony's name out loud...
Like, omg....... your so right!!!!!
<{hughesimpress}>

and it would not be competitive. Woodley would destroy the mystique Khabib is only just gathering in the mainstream, and ruin him as a draw, if not ruin him as a fighter.
Well between you and me, one of us is certainly sure of that

I honestly think Woodley would crush him under 2min.

Why is no one talking about Ferguson vs. Woodley?

Maybe because other than the 5-6 crazed nuthugger fans he has here on Sherdog, no one really gives a crap if Woodley fights or not.

because shields beat woodley

Yes, and Khabib has a similar skillset to shields. So acting like it's impossible for khabib to beat woodley is silly. After all ,we live in a world where Matt serra beat GSP, so you do bring up a good point. Of course if Shields can beat Woodley, then Khabib has a chance.

What dose Jake have to do with khabib vs woodley?

If shields beat woodley, then it's not crazy to think that khabib stands a chance against woodley. How is that not obvious?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back