Why is Mark Zuckerberg building a private apocalypse bunker in Hawaii?

Because the rest of Zuckerberg's reptilian species will arrive sometime next year to colonize earth. The bunker is actually a command post for deep cover operatives like Zuckerberg to help direct the invasion fleet to their primary targets.

Sure, many would do the same. But ffs, NOT IN THIS MANNER of lying, stealing and worse. Did anyone read the whole article. The fcker is a total scmbag. Stealing land by bribes that should go to native people , not adhering to single law about ecology or building permits , simply railroading it with money, ruining everyone who lives around there daily life, paying paying paying off everyone and it works no problem, like it was a totally lawless country. It’s weird this hasnt gone more viral, dude has excellent PR.
How is it stealing land

by all rights and laws it oughta go to direct descendants/indigenous etc... but he bought votes and corrupted the voting polls to appropriate the land for his megalomaniac self.

I feel like Hawai’i would be a terrible place to be during an apocalyptic event. Densely populated with no shipments coming in. Maybe if you’re on one of the sparser islands and you’re a good fisher I guess

Lol at the people thinking he’s doing that because of some secret knowledge and not because he’s a bored super rich idiot.
why go underground? why not just stay above ground in paradise?

idiot

Never seen anything about this on the local news. His company stirred up so much divisive bullshit, so surely he knows sooner or later there will be a need for isolation fortress to ride out several years of mental retardation infecting the masses of commoners.

I feel like Hawai’i would be a terrible place to be during an apocalyptic event. Densely populated with no shipments coming in. Maybe if you’re on one of the sparser islands and you’re a good fisher I guess
He might have fish farms, shrimp farms inside his fortress. I saw something on TV where maybe Taiwan's subway system had people growing lettuce with artificial light and no soil.

Curious if the construction workers will be allowed to continue living after their work is done.

He might have fish farms, shrimp farms inside his fortress. I saw something on TV where maybe Taiwan's subway system had people growing lettuce with artificial light and no soil.

Curious if the construction workers will be allowed to continue living after their work is done.
I’m acquaintances with a few people who was worked on footing & concrete work on Zuckerberg compound.

People are just running with the conspiracy theories when it comes down to it it’s just a rich dude in Zuckerberg building a complex in what he visions.

why go underground? why not just stay above ground in paradise?

idiot
Because a it’s not all underground. People are exaggerating believing it’s some d.u.m.b or whatever else theories they have.

It says as much in the article... he has hosted events there already, his family half lives there...its not just a "bunker".
The d-bag has his own fish, food farms, fruits, vegetables etc.. self sustaining with numerous buildings/tree houses. Aside from all that, is the bunker... supposedly football field sized below ground, elevators, again food processing/growing etc...

Maybe he's just filming a show for National Geographic.

I would go for Patagonia myself as an evil billionaire, some isolated valley in the Chilean fjords, maybe next valley on from Hitlers farmstead.

It says as much in the article... he has hosted events there already, his family half lives there...its not just a "bunker".
The d-bag has his own fish, food farms, fruits, vegetables etc.. self sustaining with numerous buildings/tree houses. Aside from all that, is the bunker... supposedly football field sized below ground, elevators, again food processing/growing etc...
He has enough money to buy his own country. Zuckerstan looms.

Back