Why is Joe Benavidez so bitter and miserable?

CharondaEdwards

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cejudo seems to be a selfless, happy and genuine nice dude.

Benavidez is always angry and continually hates on Cejudo when Cejudo is enjoying himself.

Small cock, drug withdrawal, emotionally disturbed...Why do you think he's always angry and bitter?

Cejudo seems to be a selfless, happy and genuine nice dude.

tumblr_inline_nydy3ciUfR1r1zkbr_500.gif

Isn't Benavidez dating that cute reporter from New Jersey? I'd be happy about that but who knows, she is from NJ.

@Rex Kwon Do

Cuz he's away from his hot AF wife for 6 weeks and is instead surrounded by a bunch of manlets with Napoleon complexes and has to deal with that mouthbreather Cejudo.

I'd be pissed too.

Cuz he's away from his hot AF wife for 6 weeks and is instead surrounded by a bunch of manlets with Napoleon complexes and has to deal with that mouthbreather Cejudo.

I'd be pissed too.
I think she lives in Vegas.

He is a salty fuck who is training guys, some of whom would best him, for a title shot at a guy he could never beat.

I kind of get why, but damn son lighten up a bit you're on t.v

How would you feel training guys for 6-7 weeks to get a title shot against a guy you could never beat and viscously KO'd you the last time you fought him?

Having met and trained with the guy back home , he actually is pretty cool and genuine. Guy's always been willing to help and teach others with no hesitation and as far as sounding like a rehearse script , I can vouch for that. Still even past that , he actually means what he says and comes across as a good guy.

Only lost to champs...wasted his career training with Alpha Fails.

He may be trying to strike up an asshole persona or he may be trying to get Cejudo "emotionally invested" as Conor would say.

Cejudo seems unbearable and I think joe is going a little crazy dealing with that guy

Cejudo is coming off as the worst coach on my scale of "would you want to spend 30 minutes with this person"

Out of all the seasons, all the coaches, cejudo is dead last....

Maybe if I had to hang out with them at my house I would rank cejudo above mayhem , but in any other situation get cejudo outa here

He is a salty fuck who is training guys, some of whom would best him, for a title shot at a guy he could never beat.

I kind of get why, but damn son lighten up a bit you're on t.v

Plus It's Joe fault for taking the job to train these guys

Last edited:
Dude seems like he thinks hes better than everyone.

He has to deal with Megan putting out to 6 footers on the reg

He seems to be putting in a genuine effort with the fighters. Other than that, dude is extremely uptight. Put a lump of coal up his butt, you'll get a diamond back.

Only lost to champs...wasted his career training with Alpha Fails.

Team Always a Bridesmaid.

Henry has a huge fuckin head lol. Joe does seem uptight though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back