Why is everyone riding Mike Perry'???

He fucking bangs that's why. How can you be an MMA fan and not be at least a little intrigued by a guy who has 10 KOs in his first 11 fights with 3 of them being in the UFC? Also is super charismatic and says the funniest shit in interviews.

Every fight is a KO, unless someone runs away.

Mike the last platunimgoat Perry is goat. Greater than Tim the goat of barbarians Boetsch goat.

Mike the last platunimgoat Perry is goat. Greater than Tim the goat of barbarians Boetsch goat.
giphy.gif

I didn't even know who the guy was until the Jouban fight.
It's not our fault you didn't watch UFC 202 McGregor vs Diaz 2, one of the biggest UFC PPVs of all time. In my opinion if you didn't watch that event you're not a fan of MMA, and if you'd watched it you would've seen Mike scoring a first round TKO on the main card.

I hope you are at least embarrassed that you're talking shit when you don't even watch MMA :D

Because he's awesome:

Stoppages in all wins
Is currently *not* on probation
Turned his vida loco around
Breakdances while others bleed
Has tattooed face
Has hot chick who works the pole
Talks like Vanilla Ice
Can bang bro

The question is "Why am I not riding Mike Perry's dick"... Well hopefully you're all set now.
Ok screw it im all in for mike perry you have me convinced

We aren't TS. Just a select few Douchebags are posting 100 times a day, so it looks like he has a rabid fan base. He does not.
This thread alone proves there's more than a few Nation members, and we checked our members list in 2017 to see who was still actively supporting Platinum. After that check we still had 60+ in the group, and since the fight it's risen to 100+

9TVJzg1.jpg

It's not our fault you didn't watch UFC 202 McGregor vs Diaz 2, one of the biggest UFC PPVs of all time. In my opinion if you didn't watch that event you're not a fan of MMA, and if you'd watched it you would've seen Mike scoring a first round TKO on the main card.

I hope you are at least embarrassed that you're talking shit when you don't even watch MMA :D
I watch MMA since 2001.

He acts weird, speacial kind of trashtalk, very fun fights, huge KO power ... I´m personally not a fan of his, but I´ll always watch him fight, because he´s just very entertaining

A stupid joke. Sherdog gets these little memes going and beats it into the ground long past the point where it is amusing.

Because most of these guys want Platinum to give them their own eyebrow tattoo, if you know what I mean.

They're trolling with half this shit.

Back