Why is DC everywhere in UFC media?

He's more entertaining than people like Cruz and Felder.

More likeable than people like Bisping.

Chael sounds like a cokehead on commentary.

Rogan is completely washed up.

DC is pretty much the only choice to be the main guy at this time. It's also a plus that he was a hugely successful fighter in his own right.

He's the perfect mouthpiece for the company. The real question is how anyone likes the dude.

How is this a real question? He's a recent championship fighter who's knowledgeable, speaks well, upbeat, and gets along with everyone, enjoys it, and doesn't have a bunch of steroid busts and domestic violence charges.

That already clears out nearly everybody else, and the complaints from good old sherdog all seem to be that he likes the company he works for, which is just more evidence of how many broke malcontents post on here.

Charismatic and eloquent. Just because you were in a sport doesn't mean you can get in front of a camera and do it. Look around in the major American sports and you will see many men who just don't have it. And considering whata combat sport can do to you DC is not damaged.

I was only a fan of his fighting. His personality and voice never worked for me. But I'm happy he's found success outside of it.

UFC loves him and everyone else hates him. It makes things interesting.

He is NOT a Shill not even a very good yes man. But he gets along well with the Muslim fighters and stands up for himself well and still ready to learn. As a commentator he is just okay. Frankly would like to see more involvement from all the HOF members.

Baby faced ambassador. Has competed in multiple organizations, decorated, friendly, comfortable in front of mic and camera.

Oh and he is easy and accesible since he doesn't have a bunch domestic violence busts or DWIs

That helps. Look at everyone on the sports casts do they offend ? Of course not that's part if how you end up in That gig.

He’s obviously eaten a baby and is now part of the Illuminati. Hence he is being pushed on to the people much like the Island boys were. It’s either that or he actually can speak very well and has a lot of knowledge on the sport. On top of being a 2 division champ.

They’re training DC to become ufc president and be the face of the company who does all the media once Dana retires.

Back